**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Does Ronan's SP2 still do True damage?

MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,365 ★★★★★
Just pulled a 5-star Ronan, which I was pretty happy about, even if I'm never going to be able to dupe him. However, Ronan's SP2 used to be described as inflicting True damage. Now it isn't described that way.

7a8dm8scqfzf.png

Is this just a cosmetic change, or has his SP2 actually been quietly devalued some time, and I missed it?

I'm sure you're busy folk, but would appreciate an answer some time please, @Kabam Miike or other mod; or if any player is pretty sure they know the answer. It makes a big difference when fighting people with lots of armour stacks. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    SpiritSpirit Posts: 222
    Yes the true damage has been removed but even unduped, Ronan's Sp2 beam(hopefully u understand) does more damage if the opponent has too many buffs. So the guy is prolly gonna get screwed if he has a lot of stacks of armour.
    Hope this helps @Magrailothos
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,365 ★★★★★
    Spirit wrote: »
    Yes the true damage has been removed but even unduped, Ronan's Sp2 beam(hopefully u understand) does more damage if the opponent has too many buffs. So the guy is prolly gonna get screwed if he has a lot of stacks of armour.
    Hope this helps @Magrailothos

Thanks. A little disappointing, as I've been completing Act 4 and thought he'd be good for dealing with the War Machine in 4.3.3 who starts with 24 armour up and 24 Fury buffs. Still, Dr Voodoo has made short work of him so far...
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    When the hell did this happen? I use him religiously but never look at his description any more. That's sort of a crock of ****.
    Btw Ronan owns war machine in general. He hits empty the clip and it's awesome.