**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What's the Difference between...

HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
Cyclops (Blue Team) and Cyclops (Xavier)?
Captain Marvel and Ms. Marvel?
Magneto and Magneto (Marvel NOW!)?
And Daredevil (Classic) and Daredevil (Netflix)?
I've been curious about this for a while, and I'd like to know. From what I can tell (abilities), they're pretty similar. But what's the difference between the signature abilities and the statistics of these characters? For example, if one Magneto hits harder than the other, that would be a statistical difference.
Enlighten me with your knowledge.

Comments

• InvisibleInvisible Posts: 113
    same difference as classic spider man and spider man symboite, spider man miles, stark spiderman, spider gwen, iron-spider man. :smiley: D
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    edited September 2017
    Cyclops blue has unblockable on 20 hits and gain more power while low on power
    Cyclops XS has same damage as unblockable during blocks at 15 hits
    Capt marvel gets more damage from her sig
    Miss marvel gets more power from absorbing energy attacks
    Rest I have no idea
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Invisible wrote: »
    same difference as classic spider man and spider man symboite, spider man miles, stark spiderman, spider gwen, iron-spider man. :smiley: D

Iron-spider man?
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Cyclops blue has unblockable on 20 hits and gain more power while low on power
    Cyclops XS has same damage as unblockable during blocks at 15 hits
    Capt marvel gets more damage from her sig
    Miss marvel gets more power from absorbing energy attacks
    Rest I have no idea

Don't know about the absorption part but for the attack part, MM and CM have identical sigs
  • Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Posts: 451
    edited September 2017
    There are minor differences.

Except the Daredevils, theyre quite different, like Cap and wW2
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    The daredevils are different in several ways. The biggest is classic DD signature ability allows him to automatically evade all projectiles at max sig. He evades most at lower sig.
  • DD Netflix gIves armor break from medium and heavy attacks when opponent is stunned. Has 10 percent chance to evade
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,343 ★★★★★
    HeroBoltsy wrote: »
    I've been curious about this for a while, and I'd like to know. From what I can tell (abilities), they're pretty similar. But what's the difference between the signature abilities and the statistics of these characters? For example, if one Magneto hits harder than the other, that would be a statistical difference.

White Magneto has a higher attack. He's basically better at magnetism and his Sig, but actually used those powers less of the time - his magnetic effect comes and goes; but has a 60% rather than a 40% effect; his Sig prevents more damage, bit is only active when he's below 50% health. So depending on your play style and skills, one might suit you better than the other.

Don't forget they have different synergies too; which does make some sense for Magneto, as red Magneto is an opponent for the x-men, whilst white Magneto is their ally.

There's no substitute for reading through the characters details yourself, though... There are lots of little differences between characters - those with more cool abilities, like Kingpin, tend to have very low critical rates or, like King Groot, an incredibly low basic attack stat. Different synergies are pretty crucial too, and may significantly affect your choices.

• The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Red mags has refraction meaning he can only receive x %age of damage from a single source.

MMN is similar but his is urgent refraction and he has to have low health before it kicks in
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★
    HeroBoltsy wrote: »

1. One is Blue one is Red.
    2. The hair.
    3. One is Red and one White.
    4. One is very Red and one is Maroon.

=P
  • MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314
    @xNig also 1 is almost naked and the other is almost covered XD
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★
    @Mannysmoker

The almost naked one has hot blonde hair to boot too. :D