**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW rewards bug...

So it seems like we got gold sent as part of our AW skirmish rewards...

It seems like the gold might be a bit inflated incorrectly....

I just noticed after claiming the gold my gold jumped up a few billion....

I should have somewhere north of 10 million Gold... but now it's showing I have about 71.3 billion....

Did we hit a jackpot?

Comments

• 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    WTH????? our war ends in 3 hours I will have to check lmao
  • TheRealApocTheRealApoc Posts: 320 ★★
    I have sent a ticket to Kabam, I have Rothschild like gold now and can't do any arenas. I was going to tell them anyhow. But the arenas thing I can't do @Kabam Miike need your help dude!
  • CloudgazerCloudgazer Posts: 12
    We only got 4 million each. Now I feel kinda cheated. Where are my billions?
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Cloudgazer wrote: »

See if you can get into arenas.... it seems like anyone that blindly claimed the reward is locked out with an insufficient funds error.
  • CloudgazerCloudgazer Posts: 12
    Cloudgazer wrote: »

See if you can get into arenas.... it seems like anyone that blindly claimed the reward is locked out with an insufficient funds error.

Arena is working fine for me - I'm guessing the problem is if you got more than 4 billion
  • I have 31 billion gold now lol
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    x
    I have 31 billion gold now lol

Can you get back into arenas?
  • Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    Lol billions? Bush league. I have over 9 quadrillion gold
  • RaginGizmoRaginGizmo Posts: 5
    Hope I get my actual gold back. I'm locked out of arena.
  • PFunkPFunk Posts: 111
    We got 2billion gold, and I thought it was part of the new map. Figured it was to help prepare us to rank up those 6*'s when they get released...