**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

AQ dormammu stun immunity

Playing map 4 and there is no chance team mates are able to clear their rows so I have just had to attack with multiple links still up.. it does not say on any of the incoming nodes that this dormammu is stun immune can anyone tell me what has happened? Please see attached images. I was not expecting to defeat the boss however I had no chance without being able to parry. Thanks. 6xi1ra9pxwxd.png
62p8vpxzhki4.png
ub4pfv0xfyd6.png

Comments

• R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Linked Boost (shielded by nearby enemies) ultimately makes him immune to damage. Knowing this, I haven't ever bothered to fight him while that node remains. Ill have to assume it just makes him immune to everything?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    "Shielded by nearby Linked Nodes".
    That node gives him stun immunity alongside other things, like regeneration. You can't defeat him with that node
  • Oh I never knew that! Thanks for letting me know I just thought it was the boosts listed that he had.. They need to be took out then if you want any chance of beating him suppose.. thanks for the replies
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    That shield protects him from everything including Damage.

I think it's to prevent people from making the fight harder therefore increasing points.
  • I was thinking that when I was fighting him he was regenerating about 750 health each time I hit him lol.. thanks for the answer :)
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Jon8299 wrote: »

I think it's to prevent people from making the fight harder therefore increasing points.

You don't get more points for fighting linked opponents
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    GbSarkar wrote: »
    Jon8299 wrote: »

You don't get more points for fighting linked opponents

Oh I didn't know. It's kinda hard to be certain of some things without an actual game guide. It's not like this info is located in one place to find out, we have to come to the forum and wait days for an answer on some stuff.