**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should all BG in AQ be open right away?

F4k3_GaM3rF4k3_GaM3r Posts: 396 ★★
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
Usually alliances sort people according to timezones and I think it's just annoying when I have to wait for people to get in the previous bg to get into my group.. I don't see the benefit and why not just make it all open for m5 and above . Do you agree that it should be open ?

Should all BG in AQ be open right away? 29 votes

YES
79%
Mcord11758Thebgj01xVxNotoRiouSxVxFishhyJunaid95Colvin35ThatsausageRiise81DropfaithAppleisgodMSRDLDrealiTicF4k3_GaM3rMr_OttermyPUNCAKEPeterStreitDD2Anonymous346SillyCaitlinThecurler 23 votes
NO
20%
EdenrrificstakTheLazyKingMarzGrooveAxeCopFireTheMageHunter 6 votes

Comments

• SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    AQ is all about team communication, the format of it is supposed to penalize alliance that don't communicate and are not very active. If time zones are an issue lots of alliance orient battle groups based on timezones so it really shouldn't be an issue if you plan things out correctly
  • DD2DD2 Posts: 309 ★★★
    YES
    Sungj wrote: »
    AQ is all about team communication, the format of it is supposed to penalize alliance that don't communicate and are not very active.

You get punished by not finishing maps, the order in which you do them isn't Kabam's business really so all BGs should be open from the start.

Linked nodes already punish players who aren't active.