**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AI using special mid combo

i was fighting black widow mini in aq and she uses her special in the middle of my combo. can i have a mod reply? wondering of they know about this

Comments

• KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    This happened often. Although bw is a little different because of her evade. She can do it
  • WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    Buster wrote: »
    You just got to adapt and get better at the game, skilled players don't have this problem.

If you could please clarify since I'm slightly confused?
    Are you implying skilled players when fighting against an AI BW have yet to run into her triggering her special in the middle of their attack combo chain?
    Or that skilled players are able to avoid being hit even though their combos are being interrupted midway through by her special atk?
    If the latter, would you mind sharing with us the secret of how that's accomplished? Thanks
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    WOK wrote: »
    You just got to adapt and get better at the game, skilled players don't have this problem.

Are you implying skilled players when fighting against an AI BW have yet to run into her triggering her special in the middle of their attack combo chain?
    Or that skilled players are able to avoid being hit even though their combos are being interrupted midway through by her special atk?
    If the latter, would you mind sharing with us the secret of how that's accomplished? Thanks

Has nothing to do with a skilled player vs. non.... Sounds like a bug.

• JmoneysteckJmoneysteck Posts: 196
    WOK wrote: »

dont worry i made this man look the fool about a month ago hes just bh
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Had it happen in aq last night. Symbioid sp1'd me while I was comboing it. Shouldn't be possible and completely impossible to avoid.
  • rishisairishisai Posts: 56
    kabam's response :- "will take to game team.
    Can pls give more information."
    also kabam's inner response;-"let the players use units to buy potions . #milkthewhales"
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    Had 2 symboids recover after the 2nd hit and then start their own combo on me in aq. Pretty annoying, wasn't having that problem till last night... odd. And the update is almost here huh...
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    He needs evidence of a video to prove it happened. I’ve seen times where I hesitated mid combo and I got wrecked. Not enough to look like my combo was interrupted but I know I was a split second late on my next attack
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    I actually looking forward to the updates now to see which bugs get removed an want news one get created, it's kinda like mcoc bugs bingo :-)