**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who to bring in Act 4

hey guys,so far I've 100%ed chapter 1 in act 4,but it gets harder and I was thinking If i can clear act 4. here's who I have in my rooster so far:
R5 duped 4* ultron
R4 duped 4* electra
R4 unduped 4* xbones
R4 unduped 4* NC
R4 duped 4* Venompool
R4 duped 4* spiderman classic
R4 duped 4* magik
R4 unduped 4* dormy
R2 unduped 5* hulk

these are the ones im considering to bring. please leave tips and who to bring for act 4. thank you

Comments

• Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    Act 4 is very easy so it doesn't really matter who you bring if you play well it can easily be done with just about any 3 star so your rank 4 and rank 5 4*s should get through it no problem. Just practice parrying and evading if you are having trouble, having specific champions isn't really something you need to take into consideration until you start taking on RTTL and act 5
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    The only node that was truly difficult was Magneto on the 1% regen node in 4.2.6. Luckily you only need to beat him once. I was able to do it with an R5 duped AA by just stacking bleeds/poison/neurotoxins.

You will need a heavy bleed or a regen-blocking champ to beat him, no other way.
  • Options
    Ultron
    Xbones
    magic
    hulk
    Venompool/NC
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    great team, what a noob you are if you cant do it
  • Options
    vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Any combination of those champs you listed will rinse act4 (seriously)

However your best team is probably
    Ultron
    Magik
    Hulk
    Xbones
    Venompool or electra here

Hulk would be my primary because it will be much faster with him and just keep stun locking with sp1 because you do not need to worry about opponents sp3.
  • Options
    If you can for elektra in there you'll be glad you brought her.
  • Options
    YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    Bones,Magik,Hulk,Ultron,Dormy