**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Duplicate champions

Been playing this game for about 5 months daily and feel like I'm getting quite far into it.. however every time I ask alliance what champ to rank up I get told to hold off till i duplicate one.. I currently have 21 4* champions and the only duplicate I have is JOE FIXIT!! And had to get that from grinding arena!.. does duplicating champions make the massive difference everyone is saying it does? And have I just been really unlucky not to pull one from a 4* crystal yet or is that normal for the amount of time playing? Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    Does seem odd not have duped something else by now but with the large pool of champs now duping is getting tougher. There are quite a few good champs that do not need to be duped, Gwenpool, Iceman, Archangel, ect. As you can see most are champs that have been release in the last year or so. What are your current options?
  • Options
    Also have colossus, doc strange and war machine not levelled up though.. the 3 I use for attack are hawkeye, Thor and rogue
  • Options
    Hyperion doesn't need to be duped. Or hulk. Maybe say which 4* u have @Benmlaa
  • Options
    @Awesomeness44 just attached a image above of my options
  • Options
    Mordo, Ultron and Rouge would all be solid upgrades unduped. Ultron before the others, he's an AQ monster.
  • Options
    Done have Hyperion got 5star hulk which is decent on defence and quests
  • Options
    @Crimson8399 thanks!.. I have enough class catalysts to take rouge to rank 5 so I was leaning towards that.. haven't got the patience to hold off for a duplicate because it could be months!
  • Options
    Yeah rouge is a good choice, solid regen off her S1 and power drain off her S2. Plus she has good prestige.
  • Options
    Yeah she is one of the ones I'm quite used to fighting with as well.. thanks for the reply.. last question though does it make a big different duplicating?
  • Options
    HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Ultron, Doctor Voodoo, and Rogue are all solid choices.
  • Options
    Never thought about doc voodoo spirit venom off special 1 is a beast though. Thanks @HeroBoltsy
  • Options
    Doc voodoo is awesome unduped, and mordo, and rogue
  • Options
    To be used to the fullest Voodoo really needs to be duped though.
  • Options
    Thanks guys :] fingers crossed I get a dupe from the next crystal!