**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Maximizing Arena

I need some advice on how to maximize arena. I've put up big numbers like 6-7 million for basic 4 stars in the past by using the infinite streak (I know about units and boosts). However, this AA arena is different b/c my masteries were locked until just an hour ago b/c of the gold bug. So I only have 1 million points, but I think I might be able to pull it off.

I am running LC for the first time (maxed out, but no DE). A full run, which includes setting up the infinite streak, gave me about 430k points.

I don't know how many points I get from doing a full run while I'm on the infinite streak (maxed out 3 stars and 4 star r2/20 only). I'm guessing that it'll be around 300k (it was about 275k without LC).

Since I'm so behind on the AA arena, should I start my streak over every time? I know that this sounds counterintuitive, but it seems to work out mathematically for me due to my limited roster. With LC, it'll make the fights go by faster so maybe I won't mind it as much.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

(And @Kabam Pertinax or @Kabam Miike if you're reading, I'd appreciate if I am compensated for this since I will most likely fall short of AA due to the gold bug and its delayed fix.)

Comments

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,769 ★★★★★
    Since I'm so behind on the AA arena, should I start my streak over every time? I know that this sounds counterintuitive, but it seems to work out mathematically for me due to my limited roster. With LC, it'll make the fights go by faster so maybe I won't mind it as much.

It seems workable mathematically. More points obtained prior to reaching infinite streak.
    All the best to you.