**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What about the missing battle chips??

@kabam miike @Kabam Valkyrie
What about all the battle chips that went missing during the gold problems??
Why is no one addressing this issue?

Comments

• RivahRivah Posts: 17
    I lost 50,000 battle chips during the gold problems. If they can find all the gold they misplaced they can also find all the missing battle chips. Can we have them back please?
    @Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_ @Kabam Valkyrie Do I have to come here and ask and post two times a day every day for the next 100 days and tag more and more admins to get a reply regarding this issue?
    @Kabam Miike @Ad0ra @Kabam Doot @kabam Valkyrie @Kabam Pertinax @Kabam Iko @Kabamalicious
    September 9th, the game gets hit with a bug, many players get extra gold and lose many battle chips. All gold removed, no battle chips refunded. All kabam employees stay tight lipped regarding the situation. Why?
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Rivah wrote: »
    I lost 50,000 battle chips during the gold problems. If they can find all the gold they misplaced they can also find all the missing battle chips. Can we have them back please?

Why would you open any when you were told not too.

Your own fault, they said don't open any
    @DarkestDestroyer I was told no such thing, not my fault their game doesn't work, they can find all the gold they can find the bc too
  • KihlgastKihlgast Posts: 111
    I had the exact same isue. Lost 30k battlechips. I send a message to the support team and Got a standard response regarding the gold isue. And then my case was closed. I have written them again and are Hoping for a more serious response
    Miracles do happen hahaha
    ry4n77fp4f1v.png
    @Kihlgast