**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

FIX LOKI SP2 [Under Investigation]

JestressJestress Posts: 1,501 ★★★★
edited September 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
In arena, opponents (presumably with maxed limber) constantly become un-stunned after the first hit in Loki's SP2. This allows the player to charge in after you finish your special and start a combo on you. I have lost two fights after using Loki's SP2 due to this. The first hit on Loki's SP2 needs to inflict stun longer so that the other hits in the special actually contact the opponent.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    I've never had this issue on iPhone 7 and use Loki all the time in arena
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey @Jestress. Can you let me know a few specific opponent champions that you've seen this against? Thanks
  • Drummer16Drummer16 Posts: 324 ★★
    IF it is only against auto-evade champs, then it sounds like it is functioning correctly to me based on how other multiple hit specials work. It's "unblockable"...meaning block won't work against it. Doesn't mean it can't be evaded. Seen other champs evade during other multi-hit specials as well.
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    It's been doing this since at least 12.0. I had just ranked him for prestige at that time and noticed it always happened. It doesn't matter what champ you are fighting. Cable's S2 also does it. A few others as well. Don't think they'll ever fix it.
  • UC439UC439 Posts: 261
    Same thing happened with me in arena. Was fighting a quake, she evaded the 2nd hit of sp2.