**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Variable crystal payouts?

Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
Just a general thought: does Kabam change the drop rate of champs in the shard crystals on days where there are more crystals opened?

For example, I would assume today would be the highest amount of crystals opened because SA ends (stacks of shards) and arena ranked rewards are sent out. Because the most shards are collected today, more people would tend to open crystals. It would lead me to believe that because of this increased amount of champs added to the game, and because Kabam tries to promote "balance" in the game (game can't grow too much, right?), that the champs awarded tend to be on the low-end of the desired spectrum.

My alliance today has opened: 5* Rhino, 5* Iron Fist (me), 4* Duck, 4* Storm, 4* Red Hulk, 4* Electro, 5* Groot, 4* IF, and a 4* Scarlet Witch.

Not a horrible collection, but far from great. Just an observation, nothing formally studied or tested.

Comments

• It seems like it but wait for next week and keep monitoring the situation. My guess is the law of averages will prevail.
  • beaupoembeaupoem Posts: 443
    my alliance so far today has opened: vision, BP CW, dorm, rocket raccoon (all 4*)
  • To give you a better answer I actually suspected that for a while but I don't anymore after the last few. My alliance got good pulls today. Maybe luck is just bad or its good or somewhere in between and today it was bad? I don't know.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    It may just be that there are simply more champs in the pool that we don't like versus the ones we do like and with the increase in pulls, it's just more obvious because so many are opened.

During the week we're not really paying attention to the random pulls because they only come periodically as opposed to a stacked day like today.
  • beaupoembeaupoem Posts: 443
    my teammate just pulled a 5* mordo. so yeah, definitely just luck