**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I know what you did kabam

SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
Ok so sometimes you can corner the opponent and do multiple heavies before you have to get out of there but now they interrupt your heavies if you keep using it this is surely intentional because sometimes you can place the power lock and heavy and you guys obviously dont like this.

Comments

• RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Depends on who u are using.

Champions with slow heavies (either through charging it or the recovery after the attack ends) may not do well with this tactic. Particularly looking at most female champs with their 4 hit heavy attack.

Enemies with fast recovery after being heavy attacked or special attacked will also be able to overcome this strategy. Storm is one good example, my Iron Man cannot chain heavy attack her because as soon as she is knocked to the ground, she zips up to the ground much faster than anyone else.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    The main two that arent working for me anymore is gwenpool and ghost rider I could place enverate and keep doing heavies whereas now they get interrupted after a few this never used to happen, with ghost rider I placed damnation blockin their power gain allowing me to heavy multiple times before it ran out whereas now the same happens it gets interrupted.