**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Get rid of ambushes in daily quests

Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
At least get rid of them for people with 4* champs. They are just annoying when u are trying to do a quest and burn energy

Comments

• Options
    TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Whenever I get ambushed im like "Oh God! nooooooo!!! whyyyyy???"
  • Options
    when i get ambushed, I'm like wow. another few seconds of my life wasted
  • Options
    zMaoriiboiizMaoriiboii Posts: 150
    ^lol^
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,245 ★★★★★
    I don't mind them. Those Frags add up after a while.
  • Options
    I don't mind them. Those Frags add up after a while.

10 frags...okay...
  • Options
    SkySky Posts: 38
    Yes! Please, please, please do this. They are enough of a grind as it is. For 99% of the player base they just make a tedious process even more tedious.
  • Options
    Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    Personally i like the ambushes. Gives me extra xp and gold. Sometimes they even drop some shards or fragments.
  • Options
    Personally i like the ambushes. Gives me extra xp and gold. Sometimes they even drop some shards or fragments.

You're clearly newer to the game. At level 60 with so many r5s and r4s, it's a different story. Maybe get rid of ambushes for those who are uncollected then.
  • Options
    It seems like whenever I'm doing daily quests it's just to use up energy before bed. So when an ambush pops up its 2 minutes out of my life wasted. I would rather have a portal in that instance than an ambush
  • Options
    0pTimus0pTimus Posts: 113
    since when did the game started ambushing this much? i am not even half way(just 1st part) and already got ambushed 3 times
  • Options
    dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    Ambushes would be fine if the rewards for them were more compelling, especially when you are level 60 uncollected. 10 shards for a T1 cata that needs 300 is 30 ambushes to make a full cata. T2 needs 650, so 65. T3 needs 2800, so 280. Not even to warrant the extra nuisance.

If they instead gave shards equivalent to the chest from the side of the map you took (easy vs hard side), then we'd be happy to have ambushes. Keep 'em coming!

But as they are, they just take a tedious chore and make it longer.