**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Q & A with a Developer?

R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
I'm not really sure how logical this is, and maybe it leans more towards the lines of something thats done with a beta team.

But after reading a few threads today and considering the known issues consistently in question, whats the possibility of occasionally having a thread with a developer doing Q & A or just addressing known issues? Mods seem to always be stuck between a rock and a hard place when having to answer questions from the community and trying to manage to keep up with multiple threads that sometimes get over looked. Wondering if this could simply remove some of the tensions on the thread and within the game. Maybe make the mods job a bit easier and shed some light on future plans for the game as well.

The thread could even just be directed towards one topic. Example: AW 2.0. Once the Q & A is over, close thread, and mods have a thread to direct users to after closing any other threads that address the topic.

Again, maybe not to logical, but maybe its an idea Kabam can play off of.

Comments

• IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    @R4GE I like the idea, but I would propose one change to potentially make it easier on Kabam's developer team:
    Allow us to submit questions and then pick from the most common ones weekly which ones to answer and discuss.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    @R4GE I like the idea, but I would propose one change to potentially make it easier on Kabam's developer team:
    Allow us to submit questions and then pick from the most common ones weekly which ones to answer and discuss.

I like the idea. Removes to risk of users abusing the comments. If it was to ever happen once that could prevent it from ever happening again.
    Even a simple post from a developer telling us what the current priorities are of the game team is cool too. Not asking for complete transparency or to know exactly what is in the pipeline for the future, but just a "here's where we are putting in a lot of time and effort and here's why."
    Ad0ra_ shed a little more light over here...
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/134950#Comment_134950

Appears they are actually apart of the game team & work w/developers. So maybe this idea isn't really needed lol. Think many of us felt they just moderated forums and sent our issues to the game team/developers.
    edited September 2017
    R4GE wrote: »
    Ad0ra_ shed a little more light over here...
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/134950#Comment_134950

Appears they are actually apart of the game team & work w/developers. So maybe this idea isn't really needed lol. Think many of us felt they just moderated forums and sent our issues to the game team/developers.

Awesome insight! Nice find.

And btw, I'd buy her a fish sandwich.
    Ill admit, it changes my opinions on a lot of matters I was negative towards. Shame its on such a small thread
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    I'd be happy with a weekly "State of the Game" where they discuss the bigger issues.

What went wrong with AW and what will happen in the future. Defender diversity here to stay?
    What will happen to the now nearly useless detect masteries. Can they be changed, removed and refunded? Pure Skill is still broken past rank 3 and the other class masteries are extremely poor (outside of situational tech collar maybe).
    The many bugs that we face daily. Do they know they exist?

I think a large part of the problem with repeated topics is that no one is sure Kabam even knows there are issues. I assume they do, but if we all did that and they didn't know.. it would never be fixed.
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    Judging by the comments on the forums and reddit, it will most likely turn into a Kabam bashing session.

I don't see why Kabam would want to put themselves in that sort of position.
    Judging by the comments on the forums and reddit, it will most likely turn into a Kabam bashing session.

I don't see why Kabam would want to put themselves in that sort of position.

The 2nd comment on this thread is a fix to that.