**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

General Champion Rankings

So, I'm new to the forums, been playing the game for quite a while now, started back during Rocket and Groot's holiday adventure. Mostly I've just been playing with champions I think are good, which I realize now isn't a good option (look at my profile pic). So I would like some reccomendations on what champs I should use. Heres all my 4 stars- Ultron (4/40), Voodoo (4/40), Captain Marvel (3/30), Loki (3/30), Iron Man (3/30), Falcon (2/20), Hulk (2/20), Symbiote Spider-Man (2/20), Abomination (2/20), Iron Patriot (2/20), Old Man Logan (2/20), Storm (2/20), Cyclops Blue (2/20), Psylocke (1/10), Cap America (2/20), and Joe Fixit (2/20). I also have Magneto and Drax (both 1/35) so who is best for war and quests and things?

Comments

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,785 ★★★★★
    edited September 2017
    Bring up Hulk and Symbiote Spider-Man. Also one of Storm or Psylocke to complement your Ultron & DV.

Looks at your mastery and check whether you can make improvements there too.
  • Options
    I honestly have no idea how masteries work. I've never really tried to understand them. Also I thought the common thought was Hulk was bad? I don't usually see people praising him like they do Voodoo. Voodoos pretty meh honestly, I can't awaken him so does that have anything to do with it?
  • Options
    Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    I'd say bring up who you like best. Unless you're playing for prestige than please specify which champs are duped.
  • Options
    Hulk was reworked to inflict stun on special one. His special two inflicts high damage.

I don't have DV so I can't really comment.

At which level are you currently?

There's a few mastery which you should invest in. I can't remember the names exactly; Limber, Parry, Pacify, Stupefy etc.

Try to play and clear the first two milestones of the 2*, 3* and 4* basic arena, to get units.

Use the Units to purchase cores (carbonadium and stony) to unlock mastery.

Avoid using units to purchase crystal.

Focus on the permanent quest or monthly quest to gain Isos and gold to upgrade your champs further.
  • Options
    Ultron, Captain Marvel, Symbiote Spidey and Iron Man are duped
  • Options
    winterthur wrote: »
    Hulk was reworked to inflict stun on special one. His special two inflicts high damage.

I don't have DV so I can't really comment.

At which level are you currently?

There's a few mastery which you should invest in. I can't remember the names exactly; Limber, Parry, Pacify, Stupefy etc.

Try to play and clear the first two milestones of the 2*, 3* and 4* basic arena, to get units.

Use the Units to purchase cores (carbonadium and stony) to unlock mastery.

Avoid using units to purchase crystal.

Focus on the permanent quest or monthly quest to gain Isos and gold to upgrade your champs further.

Are quests the best way to get gold? I know about the Stun/Parry mastery, someone mentioned that a while ago. It costs 270 units for one of them and I think 405 for the other
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Then upgrade CM and IM. IM can regen when low health and CM has good attack damage too.

I don't recommend upgrading 5* now as it cost many T1A but it is alternative if you have limited T4BC but more T1A.
  • Options
    Got it. Those 5*s arent going anywhere anyway. Dont have the catalysts or the gold
  • Options
    The better alternative to obtain gold is to play Arenas to earn battlechips.

Or catch the timing when special quest (Gold Realm or Halls of Fortune appears. It is unknown when it will make its appearance again.

I earn gold through quest because I did not have time to play arenas.