**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

T4CC Trading System

So I had this idea recently to have a trading system back to the "bank" essentially as a way to help players progress in the short term but obviously long term consequences if done too often.

So my idea would be a trading badge with 3 levels

the beginner badge would come with the $5 unit bundle, and allow players to trade 4 of 1 type of t4cc for 1 of another (4 cosmic for 1 Mystic for example) or 2 of any 1 type of t4cc for 1 T4B

the advanced badge would come with the $30 Bundle and would allow 3 for 1 trading with no effect on the t4b trade

and the greater trading badge would come with the $100 and allow permanent 2 for 1 trading with t4cc, and 1 for 1 trading t4cc for t4b

kabam makes money in most cases players lose t4cc which in the long run will make them more money, and players get to rank up the champ they actually want to when they want even if it ends up taking longer to rank others long term.

Comments

• whaler213whaler213 Posts: 151
    bumping surprised i didnt get any thoughts or opinions on this
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    I would love the ability to trade my 10 science t4cc for something useful.
  • TempestTempest Posts: 295
    I like the idea but Kabam would never implement it... it is too much "new" additional work for them and they haven't even fixed all the existing bugs yet and still have to make sure the new monthly quests are up on time. I would be happy if they just reactivated being able to sell them instead of just letting them expire. At least you get SOMETHING back, whatever it is... T4B, gold, loyalty, crystal shards, SOMETHING,.