**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

3rd times a charm

SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
Stop moving my post!

Suddenly today my specials button isn't working. I can't parry, I can't intercept. Also champions are recovering from specials and combos before I even have a chance to react. Also takes forever to help alliance members, sometimes takes 2 minutes to move to next node in quests. Am I going crazy? Am I having an off day? Anybody else having these issues suddenly? I would really love to know.

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    They were moved to the correct category. Don't create multiple threads on the same thing
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    It's moved for good reason... sigh...
  • Options
    The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Svain wrote: »
    Stop moving my post!

Suddenly today my specials button isn't working. I can't parry, I can't intercept. Also champions are recovering from specials and combos before I even have a chance to react. Also takes forever to help alliance members, sometimes takes 2 minutes to move to next node in quests. Am I going crazy? Am I having an off day? Anybody else having these issues suddenly? I would really love to know.
    Svain wrote: »
    Stop moving my post!

Yes actually. Yesterday everything running perfect. Today running same stuff and all the problems you mentioned. It's like there's some kind of "favor token" that goes around. Sometimes you get the favor sometimes you don't.
    Weird.
  • Options
    R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Why would you prefer this be in "general discussion" and not "bugs and known issues" where it belongs?

It can easily be overlooked here and possibly deleted since it appears to be a duplicate thread
  • Options
    SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    R4GE wrote: »
    Why would you prefer this be in "general discussion" and not "bugs and known issues" where it belongs?

It can easily be overlooked here and possibly deleted since it appears to be a duplicate thread

Because that's where threads goto die...
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    They should start banning people from forums for repeat threads.

They should start banning forum warriors.