**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Abomination on spiked armor

Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
Just noticed, both 5.3.5 and 5.3.6 have an abomination on the spiked armor path...joy

Comments

• Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Fought the 5.3.5 one today with crossbones. not bad at all.
  • Options
    RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    Ugh, makes me feel all squirmy thinking about it. I already fought the abomination in 5.3.5 with my R5 4* Ms Marvel, had to revive once and had to use my Iron Man to finish off his last 10k health. Very deadly enemy, I can't think of any champion who is both poison immune and can reduce/negate the triggering of Spiked Armour.

Maybe Gwenpool, but I didn't try, because I think she'll probably die before she lands 50 hits on him...
    Edit:
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    Fought the 5.3.5 one today with crossbones. not bad at all.
    Oh yea, Crossbones could work well since his furies reduce the chances of poison triggering and the fact he cannot crit, making spiked armour useless.

I only have him at R3 though, unduped too, don't really want to rank him just to deal with one enemy. :/
  • Options
    LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    You'll already be using ability reducers on that path to combat spiked armor, so aboms poison isn't a much bigger deal. I had no problems with either one with crossbones.
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I used bw and cb for that path. Bw for abomb and electro, cb for everyone else. No revives used just a couple potions.
  • Options
    Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Welll....

My bw and crossbones are both r4 and need another skill cat to take either to r5...