**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Wolverine vs. Archangel: who to awaken?

I originally decided on AA after chatting with a few people on Global. But now I'm not sure as I've seen a lot about how amazing duped Wolvie is. So can I get more votes? Feel free to share your reasoning too. FYI, I'm not done with 5.2 and wonder who would help me more?

Comments

• UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    AA, his dupe ability shuts every down as long as he can put neurotoxins on the opponent, imagine a champ who can solo a magik with ease... no literally with ease, not even voodoo or magik her self can shut it down as fast as AA. He's one of the best attackers in the game and will help you out a lot more for end game stuff like act 5.
  • Thanks, looks like my original decision was right.
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    If ur looking to do act 5 then AA will be better for you

Heal blocks for masochism node
    No buffs to feed buffet
    Does a lot of bleed damage on power shield node (though there are better options)

Overall hes pretty good for 5.2.3 and 5.2.4 where most people get stuck
    After that its pretty much how many revives you can drop
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    my wolverine now sig 88 rank 4 and if you don't get hit and stack the bleeds and hold your specials regen is crazy helped me with act4 greatly i've only got maestro to 100% now got to fight him another 4 times lol
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    I like wolverine more than AA. He is useful in all game modes. He is really good for Aq map6 .i used my wolverine for 5.2 and he did get the job done but the fights were a bit too long because of buffet and Masochism. If you want someone just for 5.2 then go with AA and if you want an all-round champ use it on wolverine
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Both are amazing. Wolverine is better for quests where you take a lot of “chip damage” (fights that you know you won’t die on) like AQ maps 1-5 and Act 4. His extra regen isn’t insanely noticeable, but it does come in clutch a lot. The biggest drawback to using wolvie is that he’s slow on the attack, but he practically never dies.

AA is insanely good for ability accuracy reduction, as you probably know well, and his bleeds and poisons stack up to kill anyone very fast once you get the ball rolling.

If you are in Act 5 and or end game content, AA is a little better duped
  • GroggieGroggie Posts: 13
    edited September 2017
    Thanks for all the input! I went with AA. Pumped to rank him up and let loose.