**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Mystery champ isn't Morbius!!

Look at the first 120 champs. He can't fit, after Mordo but before Nebula or after miss marvel but before moon knight are M. He fits in neither. Some options are Gilgamesh, Mephisto, or Hobgoblin. Not morbius. Doesn't work with the alphabet.

Comments

• Options
    HuluhulaHuluhula Posts: 263
    Michael morbius....
  • Options
    DHCVoLtDHCVoLt Posts: 266
    Huluhula wrote: »
    Michael morbius....
    Oh yea. Just like my favorite champs, Steve rogers, Peter parker, Otto Octavius, and Parker Rollins. Their not gonna randomly make it his full name over his alias.
  • Options
    Michael morbius....

I actually would like if they did that but it just makes no sense. Only exception is Luke Cage over power man, but that's because marvel hasn't called him that in years. Morbius is just Morbius
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    DHCVoLt wrote: »
    Michael morbius....

I actually would like if they did that but it just makes no sense. Only exception is Luke Cage over power man, but that's because marvel hasn't called him that in years. Morbius is just Morbius

Remember they’re also releasing blade.... it only makes sense that they’d release a vampire like villain aswell. Also in Spider-Man the animated series that was also EXACTLY how they introduced blade
  • Options
    HQ101HQ101 Posts: 422 ★★
    Nope, it isnt.

It is Mephisto.
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    I wish I could bet units on this lol it’s definitely gonna be Michael morbius to compliment blade just like gully is getting her villain blade is getting his
  • Options
    Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    It's Me
    I wish I could bet units on this lol it’s definitely gonna be Michael morbius to compliment blade just like gully is getting her villain blade is getting his

You'd lose its confirmed its Mephisto
  • Options
    Yep.ncm7qg55gvvb.png
  • Options
    Pretty sure the one in the back is Morning star. A new villian Kabam is creating as a counter to Guillotine.
  • Options
    It is.
  • Options
    bluezerobluezero Posts: 28
    @Draco2199 where's your proof that it was confirmed. Link or it didn't happen
    Draco2199 wrote: »
    It's Me

• Options
    bluezero wrote: »
    @Draco2199 where's your proof that it was confirmed. Link or it didn't happen
    Draco2199 wrote: »
    It's Me

Wanna put money on it? ;)
  • Options
    until Kabam confirms it's all speculations. And obviously they haven't or a link would of been posted.
  • Options
    bluezero wrote: »
    until Kabam confirms it's all speculations. And obviously they haven't or a link would of been posted.

$$$$$$
  • Options
    Anyone who doesn't think it's mephisto, Google him and see what he looks like lol
  • Options
    Stay off of reddit bro, it's all rumors u til it's confirmed by Kabam @Kabam Miike can you confirm. Anyway I don't care who it is. Not gonna grind for that champ. I will be however finding for blade.
  • Options

It's Mephisto. Also Micheal morbiusv doesn't fit job just like morbius doesn't lol morning start is after

1. It's confirmed Mephisto. 2. morbius is a spider-man villain not blade...
  • Options

It's Mephisto. Also Micheal morbiusv doesn't fit job just like morbius doesn't lol morning start is after

In the Spider-Man series when they introduced blade it was in an episode with morbius the exact episode morbius was created actually
  • Options
    UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    What a bunch of flags. ;)
  • Options
    DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    It's Mephisto.....
  • Options
    SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★

If it is Mephisto that would actually be awesome. Although it could have been Morbius and that would have been fine.

Also, yes Morbius is a Spiderman villain, but the contest is a mish-mash of everything and Blade fights vampires and Morbius is vampire.

Where are you seeing that it is confirmed Mephisto?

The person in the middle is indeed Morningstar, who surprisingly literally wields a giant glowing red Morningstar. So, her name is really literal.
  • Options
    Blade has teamed up with Spiderman and fought morbius. Mephisto don't make since with the champs that are confirmed.
  • Options
    SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    Michael morbius....

Remember they’re also releasing blade.... it only makes sense that they’d release a vampire like villain aswell. Also in Spider-Man the animated series that was also EXACTLY how they introduced blade

Dracula
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Mephisto. He's battled blade in the comics. makes sense.
  • Options
    Really not sure how anyone could think this is anyone other than Mephisto. Even the name fits in the alphabetical order of mystery champs. What more proof do you need?
  • Options
    MicklownickMicklownick Posts: 315 ★★
    Well I think Mephisto is a pretty solid guess....then I did some looking around...is it just me, or is that mephisto in the middle?4p9nu6udbrhr.jpg
  • Options
    FivesFives Posts: 118 ★★
    Well I think Mephisto is a pretty solid guess....then I did some looking around...is it just me, or is that mephisto in the middle?4p9nu6udbrhr.jpg

No, no, don't be stupid. You're looking at the wrong part. The mystery character is on the bottom:

jb6njoweg1t1.png

Clearly this is Granny Goodness, straight out of the fires of Apokolips. Weird choice since she's from D.C, but I'm not going to argue with kabam's business decisions. Glad I could clear this up for you guys
    :*<3
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,370 ★★★★★
    My guess is Mephisto.