**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Crossbones overrun not working

So I was just using Crossbones to fight Ant Man in 5.3.1. I used Overrun a few times, and the fight was going fine. After the cooldown timer reset I dashed back and held block to activate overrun again. Nothing happened. The overrun activation timer didn't even appear. No matter how many times I dashed back and held block to activate it, it didn't work. Anyone else have this issue?

Comments

• RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    WC303 wrote: »
    So I was just using Crossbones to fight Ant Man in 5.3.1. I used Overrun a few times, and the fight was going fine. After the cooldown timer reset I dashed back and held block to activate overrun again. Nothing happened. The overrun activation timer didn't even appear. No matter how many times I dashed back and held block to activate it, it didn't work. Anyone else have this issue?

Nope, I haven't experienced the issue recently.

I'll probably test out my Crossbones against a few long fights and see if I can get the same bug. Have you tried popping an L3 when you experienced the bug? Because an L3 instantly refreshes overrun, and while you did say your timer ended but Overrun couldn't be triggered, maybe an L3 could reboot it back, just a theory.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    WC303 wrote: »

I've had issues like that but it was like the timer was invisible but after holding it for the required time it did activate, haven't had it happen for a while tho
  • WC303WC303 Posts: 88
    Must have just been a temporary thing. Overrun worked fine in the next fight. Weird though.