**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What Should Be Playing Daily In Quests

Ian trying to play this game w/o spending any real money i.e. playing for free (& quite the challenge it is, if even possible, esp the 'farther' I seemingly advance. Besides usual wide assortment of Heros have 3*s & below, I have one 5* R1L25, and total of 16 4* Heros, three of which are R4L40, & rest R3L30. I grind as much as can, have gone as far in Story as personally think feasible and always play 'new' Storylines as soon as come out (Normal, Mastery, & as far in Expert as can get (not far)). I keep my Catalysts cupboard full, the Tiers 1-3 & the Classes 1-3 (rest in that Category come as may...)
My question is this: What should I be playing daily in the Quest section using my points earned & refilled pt by pt every 5(?) minutes? Play for more Catalysts, Tier or Class, or any of the others? Which ones will help me the most? And by that I'm guessing giving me what I need to advance higher Starred Heros &/or Hier Levels & Ranks for all Heros of differing Classes/Stars/Ranks etc. Any opinions on this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    I suggest join an Alliance and play AQ and AW.

• SMiller80SMiller80 Posts: 230 ★★
    Definitely join an alliance if you can. AW/AQ, plus other events will help you grow.

Other than that, do the daily catalyst events until your inventory is full. Then do story quests. I'd suggest one time through each Act, then go back and fill in before you move on to the next act.
  • OldaviseOldavise Posts: 35
    Am in an Alliance, keeping catalysts full and completed story quests as far as can (to point losing 1,2 or more Heros ea fight-revive/heal die again and decide "too rich for my blood).
    Thank you so much for taking time to give your hard earned advice.
    I guess it now begs the question can one really advance in M:CoC, under 10,000 years (and a million monkeys ea w/ iPhone mashing buttons while playing M:CoC (replace iPhone w/ typewriter & suppose to get the worlds greatest written master piece, for those who have no idea what I am alluding to, & probably still don't get (at times I wonder if I get what I'm talking about half the time))) or more, without paying hard currency, i.e. REAL MONEY. Am I too naive to believe I can significantly advance in this game w/o signing over my hard earned pitifully small paycheck to the M:CoC Store &/or 'Deals' of the day, of the hour? Think that will be my next question, maybe even poll, tho I'm sure I'm a Johnny Come Lately and this has been asked too many times to count, but oh well.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Best thing I can suggest is try to be involved in every aspect of the game, and it'll lead you to the answers of where to use energy. Always be prepared for a solo level up event, so always have a full inventory of basic and class cats if you don't already. When you don't have energy, run some arena, especially when there is a solo arena event up. I like to think I am active a lot and I cannot get myself to do everything. But the more rewards you can get, the faster you can progress, to then be able to take on the harder quests.
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    I recommend going back from time to time to try Story quests you were not able to complete before. I've been amazed at how stuff that seemed 100% impossible at one time is suddenly easy just a month or two later.