**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

War update?

DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
I scrolled through the update thread and didn't see anything. Has anyone seen an update? Not a complaint thread but just curious. Our alliance is debating tactics.

Comments

• DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    edited September 2017
    Hopefully will come tomorrow with 15.0 update
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    They have been on the thread today but didn't comment with anything
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Hopefully will come tomorrow with 15.0 update

I was hoping there would be something tomorrow too.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Unfortunately it likely won't be addressed at all until after 15.0 so we may be waiting for some time.

I know on the 22nd they said they'll have some more information sometime this week but I'm not expecting the change until sometime after that and maybe not until 15. something or 16.0
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    They got a update :)
    Thanks everyone. Looks like a step in the right direction. I was hoping for defender kills to be back though
  • It really doesn't tho
    I'm trying not to be negative..lol
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★
    chunkyb wrote: »
    It really doesn't tho

To be fair, with you it wouldn't matter what they did you'd have the same response
  • I don’t understand how they have time to update nodes but not rewards?
  • Drummer16Drummer16 Posts: 324 ★★
    Kabam Mike: "People are beating AW too easily and just placing all unique defenders per BG and winning. The community says the best fix is to bring back defender kills."

Kabam Exec: "How much revenue will that net us compared to the old war?"

Kabam Mike: "Well, it will be the same, most likely less since people are saying these maps are easier."

Kabam Exec: "Screw that, crank up the difficulty and make 'em die and have to revive. Nerf defender diversity to try to appease the dumb community, but make it important enough so that all their old ranked defenders are worthless. We are losing revenue on those T4CC and T4B bundles now that people are buying less of them."

Kabam Mike: "But the community will say that people can still just spend to win. What about defender kills, since they are a motivation for alliances to create a good defense and win based on their playing skills?"

Kabam Exec: "Yawn.....Mike, remember, $$$$ is our primary focus, not fun. speaking of which, pass me another ivory back-scratcher, please.""