**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who to R5 first?

Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
edited September 2017 in Strategy and Tips
I have class cats for skill and cosmic but only enough T4b and ISO to R5 only one of the following. (Can only R5 one skill and one cosmic)

Gwen is one of my regular go-to champs, but my other 2 R5 are both bleeders too (AA and Guilly)
I used to use Thor all the time until his parry got messed up.
Hype is god-tier, but unduped. I am slowly learning how to use him more effectively.
Crossbones is fun to play. Can hit like a tank but isn't god-tier like Hype or Gwen
Hawkeye is another one that's fun to play. His power control SP1 is quite helpful

I wouldn't mind taking them all to R5, but due to limited resources I can only do one now and the next wouldn't be for a couple of weeks.

Or do I just save the cats for 5* champs (Drax, Groot, Blue Cyclops, Iron Fist, and Storm - all unduped)?

Who to R5 first? 20 votes

Hyperion (unduped)
10%
SpeedbumpDarkrider05 2 votes
Gwenpool (sig 30)
75%
NevvBSlySlyRbvojtikHaggis_ballsYellsomeNastyEfnNatebeaupoemdoctordoomJaguaraci_SilvaKyloCreeperCosmic_Ray13zerogodsAnonymous346SpiderCoolsHuluhula 15 votes
Thor (sig 30)
10%
Mrbeast6000DOKTOROKTOPUS 2 votes
Crossbones (unduped)
0%
Hawkeye (unduped)
5%
Zzz 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    I'd go Gwen or Hawkeye for the power control. Hyperion is fine unduped IMO as well.
    If I had to choose, I'm doing GP since you might pull hawkeye in next 5 star.
  • Options
    Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    Thor (sig 30)
    His armor break is good.