**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Grandmaster crystals are rigged

Rigged, I say! 5 Odins and no 5 star champ! Rigged!!!

Comments

• Options
    BasicChampBasicChamp Posts: 97
    I open the free grandmaster crystal today and got a 5* Loki. Don't buy unit. I stop buying for them a long time ago. You either lucky or you're not. Most of the time buying doesn't help.
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited September 2017
    Why would you spend that much money on crystals? You could have funded the rest of my LOL paths with that many units
  • Options
    A 4 star crystal is 2k credits .
    And so buying 10 Grandmaster crystals people get around 1 4* . They are seriously useless(more like not worth their cost) if u aiming at anything higher than 3*
  • Options
    gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    News flash broseph, the entire Crystal system in this game is as rigged as a Reno slot machine.
  • Options
    Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    You just got to be at the right time at the right place.
  • Options
    FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    And dont get me started with that Legend (wait for it) dairy crystal. One out of three is a five star. Rigged!!!
  • Options
    Just become uncollected and you'll get a grandmaster crystal every 2 weeks
  • Options
    Dr_ARCHerDr_ARCHer Posts: 125
    The GM crystals have a drop rate of about 1 5* per 50 crystals, based on my own opening statistics.
  • Options
    FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Dr_ARCHer wrote: »
    The GM crystals have a drop rate of about 1 5* per 50 crystals, based on my own opening statistics.

Not in my case. The 5 odins are in different instances, not one drop. And so far, an unduped Groot was pulled. Beginner's luck, I should say, cause it was pulled on the first Odin. After that, bad luck string.
  • Options
    hero3hero3 Posts: 112
    so far ive seen about 6-7 5*s opened from gmc in my alli. a member alone opened 3 by himself from about 70 odd crystals. no odins spent there.

ive only got a 4* myself from about 30 gmc, but the extra shards help as most my 3*s are at maxed now.

wow, i can survive a month with that many odins lol
  • Options
    so, let me get this right, you are saying that the crystals (any crystal) have a low drop rate, and you are just having a gamble in an online game and may not win?

WHY THE FECK ISNT THIS ALL OVER THE FORUMS???
  • Options
    AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    An alliance mate got a 5* mordo from it
  • Options
    Dr_ARCHerDr_ARCHer Posts: 125
    Dr_ARCHer wrote: »

Not in my case. The 5 odins are in different instances, not one drop. And so far, an unduped Groot was pulled. Beginner's luck, I should say, cause it was pulled on the first Odin. After that, bad luck string.

The 1 5* per 50 crystals is based on an average of a few hundred GM crystals bought and opened so far. It is difficult to expect getting 1 5* just from 5 Odin’s. I have had stretches of 10 Odins and more without getting a single 5*.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    This isn’t intended to be an attack, so please don’t interpret it that way: if you have played the game long enough to be Uncollected, how can you have any faith in the crystal drop algorithm at all? Even further: if you have played the game long enough to be Uncollected, haven’t you seen more than a few instances of Kabam puffery that don’t end up being close to reality?

Again, I don’t mean to be disrespectful—but only in the very rarest of instances does the RNGenie drop just what you need at just the right time. Embrace those times when it happens, but don’t ever expect them to be the norm. They won’t be.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    I have forever done the 5 featured crystals, more often than not ending up with the (4*) version of that current champ. 750 units, small gamble, but not bad results in the longer run.
    In came the GMC. Did the 5 crystal trick. Got 5 3*. Not doing that EVER again. Far too many units for the return.
    Spending 5 Odins... that's 15500 units. 77 crystals.. When did you stop to think this might not have been the grandest of ideas?..