**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

15.1 unable to UPDATE

I am still unable to download the 15.1 update on my iPhone. I have deleted the app, downloaded and restarted my phone at least 7 times now on IOS but still keep getting the old one.

Comments

• Options
    Ditto.
  • Options
    I’m unable to update either. Same issue
  • Options
    If you don't update you do not have access to the new event quest. I was able to download on my android tablet when it first came out but still nothing on my iPhone (which is the device i carry with me day to day).
  • Options
    vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Do not update you have a month to do event quest. The game is almost unplayable at this point with all the new bugs. Consider yourself lucky tbh.
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey @KyDapz. Can you let me know what specific device and version of iOS you're using? Thanks!
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    @Dcox81, can I get the same info from you?
  • Options
    abn86abn86 Posts: 107
    I had the same problem. Go to Settings > General > Software Update. I had iOS 11, but had to get 11.0.1 before the update appeared in the App Store. Hope that helps!
  • Options
    KyDapzKyDapz Posts: 6
    edited September 2017
    I am using iPhone 5s on iOS 10.3.3. Must be my 15th or so try deleting and downloading the app and it has now finally downloaded the proper update on my iPhone