**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rebuilding relaxed alliance to maximize rewards

We used to have zero requirements. We used to be where you come to take a break from the game. We used to miss rank rewards in SA. We used to survive on nothing but map 3 rewards. We used to be going nowhere.

What we are now is a group of players that respect that life comes first. We don’t have event minimums. We don’t require you to grind arenas. We save for SA. We run 2 battlegroup wars that are a first come basis so you can play if you want or not. We run AQ 55443 so that we can maximize rewards and keep donations low. In fact, they can be covered with only the rewards earned. We focus on bgs 1 and 2 so that even if members need to take it easy, they can still earn rewards by joining bg3.

We are [TLoSo] The Lonely Souls. We are looking for ~14 intermediate level players. Hit me up.

In-game & LINE ID: theskamikaze

Comments

• I'm an active player but need direction to help improve my team and my level in this game, my in game name is tonytony9377 please let me know if my profile fits your team.