**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is anyone having problems connecting on intercepts?

Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
I can’t figure out if I’m just playing poorly lately or if there is a problem here. Particularly I’m talking about when opponent charges you and you go to intercept.

Comments

• OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    Yes...I just got wrecked against a jugs boss in war. Im more then proficient in intercepting and usually am the boss killer in my bg.

Something has changed and it’s not me
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    I would really like to hear more from people. Three times last night using gr, I went for an intercept and got destroyed in 5.3.6. I thought I was just having a bad night. Then it happened once or twice today (the last time it was loki against dormamu in arena) so I thought I would ask.
  • They were messing with **** to try to stall out intercepting
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Has happened with me as well. Went for an intercept. Was 100% sure I would intercept the dash. Got my ass kicked instead
  • HuluhulaHuluhula Posts: 263
    There’s been an issue with intercept parry timing since 15.0 was released
    Not as bad as it has been since Wednesday
    Well that’s different that’s after using a special.

They are taking away all ways to get an in on the ai while simultaneously allowing for the player to take more blocking damage.

Kabam you can’t have it both ways
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    How does intercepting work anyway? How does the game determine who is awarded the hit? Always wondered.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    The shorter dash wins, and yes it's off
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    MSRDLD wrote: »
    How does intercepting work anyway? How does the game determine who is awarded the hit? Always wondered.

It is based off of who rushes forward second. The AI seems to have changed to now hesitate for a split second so that they are able to rush forward after you start your attack and catch you.
  • V16ulV16ul Posts: 79
    Yes it happens with me too since then i have stopped doing intercepting and now only depend on parry attack strategy
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Good stuff to know. Thanks
  • c7zl4e304bjm.png
    So mike admits they are “working towards” beta testing. So all the times that announcements have said it’s been used are BS. This company is nothing but lies
  • And still nothing from mods smh
  • Why were we told that starting after 12.0 there was a beta test in place and now mike says they are “working towards it” can you please quit lying to us
  • Well screenshots of him saying that are making their way around so it’s out there
  • NMEONESNMEONES Posts: 260 ★★
    To be fair, Mike did say in that same post they are working on a brand NEW beta system... this could be to replace the beta system they have in place right now.

Don't get me wrong, IF they do have people beta testing these updates and new features, they are doing a pitiful job at it.
  • They said the beta system went into effect after 12.0 and no proof was ever given..all they do when asked is delete posts
  • Still no answer
  • Unbelievable
  • WafflesalldayWafflesallday Posts: 189
    My **** has just been lagging constantly, missing everything from combos to intercepts.
  • Still no answer about lying to us about beta testing
  • Every time I swipe back, I'm unable to light or medium attack to follow, character just stands there and gets combo'd into oblivion.