**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What are the chances...?

StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
What are the chances that I open a 4* crystal and get AV which is 1 of the few 4* I still don't have and then the next day open a featured 5* Mephisto crystal and get... AV AGAIN?!
Out of all the options could kabam give me at least a different champ that would be worth the 15k???
Waste of damn shards!!!

Comments

• KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Strategic wrote: »
    What are the chances that I open a 4* crystal and get AV which is 1 of the few 4* I still don't have and then the next day open a featured 5* Mephisto crystal and get... AV AGAIN?!
    Out of all the options could kabam give me at least a different champ that would be worth the 15k???
    Waste of damn shards!!!

You realize it could have been WAAAAY worse than a 5 star AV right? Especially if you hadn't ranked up the 4 star yet.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Just normal chances ... I guess?
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    What’s wrong with a 5* AV? He’s pretty great.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    That’s not as bad as buying the awakening gem deal, awakening your gwenpool, and then pulling her the next day in a 4* crystal
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Well I think there are 54 champs in the 5 star crystal, but you have about 20% chance to get the featured, and a small chance to get a sub-featured, we will call it 1%, so a 79% chance to get one of the 54.

That's about a 1.5% chance to get a 5 star character you just got as a 4 star, unless that character isn't in the 5 star crystal yet.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    My alliance mate pulled 4 she hulks in a row, 2 5* back to back, 1 out of a 4 star crystal and another 4* from a premium hero crystal, makes your double agent venom look like a double gwenpool opening
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    Sungj wrote: »
    My alliance mate pulled 4 she hulks in a row, 2 5* back to back, 1 out of a 4 star crystal and another 4* from a premium hero crystal, makes your double agent venom look like a double gwenpool opening

Yeah but he opened 1 from 4* crystal and the other from a PHC. A PHC is a free 4* and I wouldn't complain about that.
    I'm saying I opened a 4* crystal AND a 5* FEATURED crystal and got AV in both 1 after the other.
    So no it's not like I opened a Gwenpool. More like a double Joe Fixit!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    With RNG, the chances are very large. Happens frequently.
  • SpinoSpino Posts: 241
    edited September 2017
    There was one day when I pulled a Gamora 1* (daily cristal), 2 and 3* (opened a batch of ten heroic shards) and 4* (in 4* shards)