**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Holy cow

DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
I was really pleased how fast the stand still bug was fixed then we get this missing special bug instead. I thought I was a decent player but I'm having problems adapting to the bugs as fast as they come out. Maybe you could introduce them a little slower...lol.. 3 missed specials in 1 AW fight against a Spider-Man and your toast. I can't wait for the boss if I make it there.

Comments

• NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    Fix 1 bug 2 more take its place
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    edited October 2017
    That's funny guys. Big thumbs up.
  • It used to be the meme that two bugs take one place, guess Kabam took it more literally. Getting beyond a joke now, and they have the audacity to release alliance questing bundles. How about fix your **** or compensate the players that spend glory or units on potions. Luckily id rather die and sit than spend on this bug ridden heap.
    It's pretty bad right now. Ice armor saved my ass in war a couple times but not even it can keep up with the bugs. It's starting to get that 12.0 feel again.
    Leaders haven't shown up yet but get your point.