**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cosmic Advancement. Never again.

Literally I cannot remember when was the last time this Event happened. Three weeks ago? Four weeks ago?.

If you want my constructive suggestion, I'll say you these Events should Not be random, it should be scheduled. This game already have many bugs and don't need a permanent problem maker and you don't need another thing requiring to be babysitted and constant supervision. Make it a constant predictable schedule and problem solved.

If you want troll us, make "Mutant Combat" when it's Tech Catas day, and make the "Tech Advancement" right the previous day. For example.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,244 ★★★★★
    I_am_Groot wrote: »
    Literally I cannot remember when was the last time this Event happened. Three weeks ago? Four weeks ago?.

If you want my constructive suggestion, I'll say you these Events should Not be random, it should be scheduled. This game already have many bugs and don't need a permanent problem maker and you don't need another thing requiring to be babysitted and constant supervision. Make it a constant predictable schedule and problem solved.

If you want troll us, make "Mutant Combat" when it's Tech Catas day, and make the "Tech Advancement" right the previous day. For example.

Cosmic Combat was just the other day. Same day we received the GMC Login Crystal.
  • OllyoxenfreeOllyoxenfree Posts: 248
    I've been thinking this same thing for awhile. I wanted to rank up my medusa but there hasn't been a cosmic advancement since before she came out. I've checked every 7 hours for weeks and nothing. Tech advancement and mystic advancement have both passed by 4 times.
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    Never again means you’d do it again