**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So are my items truly safe from the kabam??????

NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
I just saw a video from z808daryl from MMXIV. The video was about how kabam away his 1 t2a from his inventory just because he sent a mail to kabam regarding not getting mephisto from the 5 star featured crystal.
This got me into thinking, such a thing happened to a guy like him whose a huge spender so am I safe as well???????

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    They do not remove Items from our Inventory because we file a complaint.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Just an FYI, but multiple posts of the same thread are a no-no on the forums.

Dr. Zola
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    I also lost a t2a, as did several other people.
    Short answer; nope, nothing is safe from this developer.
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    I also lost a t2a, as did several other people.

Did you get any reply from them for doing this
  • Hey All,

We do not remove items from players accounts because they complained, or any other reason (unless it was rewarded through some means that they shouldn't have).

If for any reason you ever find an item is missing from your inventory, please, send a ticket to our support team! They have the ability to research this issue for you, but the people on the forums do not. If it's missing, it's more than likely just a mistake!
  • I also lost a t2a, as did several other people.

Hey there! I see you haven't sent a ticket to our support team about this yet. Can you please do that? They can investigate the situation for you.
This discussion has been closed.