Options

Buff for Nebula, Gambit and Old Man Logan

MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,409 ★★★★★
Nebula, Gambit and Old Man Logan are amongst a small group of champions who get 'charges' of some kind, that can be used to various effect. But these three never start the fight with any; whereas other charge-related champions such as Red Hulk, Groot, Civil Warrior, Kingpin and BPCW get to start the game with a couple of charges as part of their Sig ability.

This does put N, G and OML at a disadvantage; as all three can find it difficult to gain charges early in the fight; necessitating them to take a certain amount of block damage on the chin.

Would it be game-unbalancing for these three champs to have a couple of charges at the beginning of a fight?

I don't think it would, but I do think that it would help them get into the fight straight out of the door; and make them at least a little more desirable as champs (OML especially). I'd suggest starting Nebula and OML with two charges, and Gambit with 4-5 Kinetic charges. What do you think?

All responses welcome, for or against! Remember, the more people respond, the more value these suggestions have for the game team.

Comments