**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hulk's stun ability VS. debuff shrug off ability

bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
Hey, does Rogue's and Karnak's passive ability to shrug off debuff quicker than any other champs doesn't work against Hulk's stun ability after his SPs? Yeah, I notice that Hulk's stun ability is a fixed number but does that really mean it nullifies those shrug off ability OR is it a bug?
Please explain this @Kabam Miike

Comments

• Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    edited October 2017
    Hulks Stun is also reduced, at least it should be. I’ve never seen it last it’s full durations against those champs. However, do remember that the length increases with each fury stack. Even with those reductions it’s a noticeable increase.
  • Options
    bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Hulks Stun is also reduced, at least it should be. I’ve never seen it last it’s full durations against those champs. However, do remember that the length increases with each fury stack. Even with those reductions it’s a noticeable increase.

At least it's not for me. I got hit by his SP1 once in awhile and got stunned but the duration was the same. I was using 4* Karnak sig 99. That's weird. I'll try to make a video as a proof