Options

Ranked calendar!

Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
So, it’s obvious everyone wants good rewards from the calendar, but do we want new players getting 5* in the first month of play from a GMC? I have thought of a solution that will probably make everyone happy, or at least know it is fair. I propose a ranked rewards system.

There are a bunch of ways to do this: Total BHR, PI, # of specific ranked 3-5*, Story Acts completed (like titles for each one, not just uncollected), # of normal event titles collected,
Title score (new idea: commons=1pt uncommon=5pts rare=10-20pts Epic=50pts Legend=your legend points x4) or anything else someone can think of.

That would give people substantial enough rewards to want to play, but keep newer players without 5* that we older summoners worked so hard to get earlier in the game.

Whadaya guys think?

Comments

• Options
    Captain_MaimCaptain_Maim Posts: 336
    I understand where you're coming from as a player that had to earn everything myself as well.... But it is kind of taking the mentality of "because it sucked for me, it must suck for you". Who cares what new players get? It doesn't effect you, if they get better rewards than we did when we were at their level. It's just being petty. In fact, we should WANT them to succeed more than we did in the beginning, because as the player base grows, so does the vs. pool, lowering the cutoffs.
  • Options
    MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Meh
  • Options
    ZordakZordak Posts: 14
    Yeah you you have to remeber when we started, there was no where near as much content. New players need the rewards or thry will never get anywhere. The game has progressed alof and There's 10x as many champs as there was when I started it would be overwhelming to have them start like we did.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I see all of your points, and I agree mostly, but there is absolutely no reason for them to get free 5*. Maybe make 3 divisions: people who haven’t cleared Act 4, those who have, and uncollected or something.

Oh yeah and more players in the game makes arenas the exact same for featured arenas because only a certain number of grinders will get it because it’s like 1-200th or 1-500th place, not percentages. It also means more allies to compete against in AQ, and so on.

Lol I was expecting more from the crazy parts of the community, but u guys are pretty mature. Kudos to y’all
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    It ruined the game play for me when I got a 4* venom way to early. It made everything so easy.
  • Options
    Sky_kittySky_kitty Posts: 245
    Let them have it. They can't upgrade it so easy on r2 or get it duped
  • Options
    GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    I could be a legend but i have an android, not getting me a **** IPhone... :neutral: