**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance wars still broken

Alliance wars really should've just got a new map. It was a great setup that yes some were frustrated with because of mystic dispersion, which now with so many power control champions in the game isn't an issue. Instead of acting on solid logical information kabam once again acted based off of people's emotional reactions and changed wars. Now with the latest version they are still broken. Whoever has the highest defender rating wins now. My team has benefited from 2 wins in the latest scenario but this is really another stupid move in one of so many since netmarble took operational control of kabam in March of this year. I've never seen such a good game go downhill and then keep going, usually irs fixed by now. Enough of me ranting alliance war is still broken just cause I'm winning doesn't mean it shouldn't be brought back to skill based. TIME IT TAKES TO 100% EACH MAP AND DEFENDER KILL MUST BE ADDED TO THE POINT SYTEM!!!! the best skilled team should win 95% of the TIME and that still isn't happening