**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Combos interrupted

rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,047 ★★★
The game is not playable on android in AQ. Biggest 3 issues:
1. Combos get interrupted. Game looks clipped as the heroes move. It looks sluggish and interrupts combos in process
2. Special button does not consistently accurate but at least power doesn't drain.
3. Parry is all over the place.

More issues:
1. Baiting specials when the game is lagging and looking clipped is way harder. I have no idea what the game thinks I'm doing but it's obvious it is registering something different than what I see
2. AI can recover and block after missing on a heavy.
3. I have assassin maxed and run 5 stars and somehow when a hero has no visible health left he can block and not die or even get hit and not die.

The second set I could handle if the first set of problems wasn't so bad.

I assume this affects android more. The game has no joy for me right now. The response from support and here is well, disappointing or non existent

Comments

• FreakydFreakyd Posts: 200
    Ye, all of those things. So fed up with it. I've seen somewhere them blaming devices but it's multiple devices and not everyone. Unplayable. Mainly war and AQ.
  • DestroyerDestroyer Posts: 130
    Since 15.0, it seems as if Assassin is broken. I have it at 5/5. More often than not, enemy health bar will show nothing or next to nothing and keep going when pre 15.0 they would have been KOed. I've also noticed that my damage is not increasing once I'm in range. I have had Assassin maxed for months and have always been able to count on it triggering. This happens on regular attacks and specials. I see it in all areas of the game while fighting any champ. iOS 10 (iPhone 6S) and Android 6.0 (Moto X Pure). It affects the way one plays if it's not working because I could look at the champs remaining health and know that I would be safe pushing them into the red on my next combo because Assassin was always reliable for me until 15.0. It is now taking at least an extra combo to down a champ. May not seem like much, but it is a problem on day 4 and 5 map 5 with the overclocked AI (intentional?) in AQ. Please look into this and let us know what may be happening. Thanks
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,047 ★★★
    yeah...I've had opponents at say 100 health that don't die while blocking or event getting hit.
    it's almost as if champs have Punisher's sig for a few seconds at the end of a fight. Seems to happen most on the fifth hit of a combo when, pre 15.0, Assassin would do it's job. It's happened on specials as well and is very noticeable on sp3s. Today on iOS, I've played 3-4 rounds in Master EQ, tons of arena (basic and featured), and AW and it happens quite often. The attack boost definitely is not kicking in with Assassin 100% of the time. This was not happening for me pre 15.0, but I do recall seeing posts after Diminishing Returns were introduced regarding Assassin not working properly so maybe this is an ongoing issue that the game team is looking into? It feels like the Assassin "bug" and the Punisher sig type behaviour are separate issues. The Punisher behavior just makes the Assassin failure stick out more I suppose.
    I love how none of this is being commented on or looked at. You can bet they won't do anything all weekend either. If it stays thus way through AQ it's time to quit. Why I care more about s game than the company that makes money off it is just sad.
    This is also happening even during auto fight. It seems like the AI is almost programmed to not be KOed until a certain number of hits have occurred, which is overriding Assassin? I'm grasping at straws here trying to understand why this is happening. Is Assassin working??
  • Tman0971Tman0971 Posts: 349 ★★
    Destroyer wrote: »
    Since 15.0, it seems as if Assassin is broken. I have it at 5/5. More often than not, enemy health bar will show nothing or next to nothing and keep going when pre 15.0 they would have been KOed. I've also noticed that my damage is not increasing once I'm in range. I have had Assassin maxed for months and have always been able to count on it triggering. This happens on regular attacks and specials. I see it in all areas of the game while fighting any champ. iOS 10 (iPhone 6S) and Android 6.0 (Moto X Pure). It affects the way one plays if it's not working because I could look at the champs remaining health and know that I would be safe pushing them into the red on my next combo because Assassin was always reliable for me until 15.0. It is now taking at least an extra combo to down a champ. May not seem like much, but it is a problem on day 4 and 5 map 5 with the overclocked AI (intentional?) in AQ. Please look into this and let us know what may be happening. Thanks

YES!!! I thought it was just me and I was going CRAZY! Paid a LOT of units to open these up to 5/5 and they seem to be useful only half the time since 15.0!
    After another day of playing and paying close attention to the health bar, I have noticed that more often than not, if you are in Assassin's attack increase range and if you DO NOT crit, the opponent's health bar will show nothing but the champ will remain standing. If this happens on the fifth hit of a combo, you are then forced to reset and engage for one more hit. I run the skill immune path in AQ on map 5. It's a real issue there because the AI is so aggressive and the block damage is insane. pre 15.0, Assassin was 100% reliable for me. Now I have to stay in the fight longer than I should have to because Assassin is not working, most noticeably the attack increase component of it. Is it possible that one has to add Assassin to one's mastery tree in a specific order, in the same way that one has to add suicides in a certain order so AA won't proc neurotoxin on a player at the start of a match? Can we please get some insight into what is happening with the Assassin mastery? Should I start a new thread on this topic? Thank you.
    Destroyer wrote: »
    After another day of playing and paying close attention to the health bar, I have noticed that more often than not, if you are in Assassin's attack increase range and if you DO NOT crit, the opponent's health bar will show nothing but the champ will remain standing. If this happens on the fifth hit of a combo, you are then forced to reset and engage for one more hit. I run the skill immune path in AQ on map 5. It's a real issue there because the AI is so aggressive and the block damage is insane. pre 15.0, Assassin was 100% reliable for me. Now I have to stay in the fight longer than I should have to because Assassin is not working, most noticeably the attack increase component of it. Is it possible that one has to add Assassin to one's mastery tree in a specific order, in the same way that one has to add suicides in a certain order so AA won't proc neurotoxin on a player at the start of a match? Can we please get some insight into what is happening with the Assassin mastery? Should I start a new thread on this topic? Thank you.

I run the same path in AQ and noticed the exact same thing since 15.0! I started a new thread weeks ago but it got nowhere. But by all means, start another one. I'll try and get some vid to post on it if you do.
    I've got a video of a combo that stopped so I could get hit with a special
    Tman, any possibility of you posting that video on this thread? Same for you rwhack. Hate to see this thread buried. I will prob start a new thread regarding Assassin here in a few days if this one gets no response. Thanks guys and I'm glad to know I'm not the only one seeing these issues.
    @Destroyer I’m working on it. Probably be Friday before I can post them.
    Thanks Tman!
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    @rwhack all they're champion are sharing gwenpool ability now haaa it's a shame
    edited October 2017
    I have sent 3 videos to support. I'm apparently causing issues at forums and need to be careful in what I post. I'm going to give up on the whole posting thing outside of what I will say next. I cannot tell if anything is being done behind the scenes to address game conditions other than what I see on my phone. I'm on an S7 edge and it's disappointing...I'm going to switch to an iphone8 and report back what I see. If I don't like what I see I'll return the iphone, get an android instead (maybe a pixel XL2?) and be less committed to the game and a non-spender or perhaps retire from it. It has been over a week and in spite of what may be efforts behind the scenes the game is less playable and by extension less fun. The dearth of 5 star shards that continues, the lack of adequate storage for class cats (drowning in t4c and watching ones expire but have too little t4b and t1a), and the lack of the ability to advance regardless of spending is wearing me down as well. I'll post the comparison of the two phones likely tomorrow and exit the forums entirely in terms of posting. I think we have done an excellent job of communicating things that would improve the game. I'm uncertain of what the difficulty is but I think most of what I've written is fairly universal and would benefit the game for the developers and us as well.
  • AshtontonicAshtontonic Posts: 63
    i fought in arena and captain america dash towards me and he gain unstoppable buff...wth???
  • Destroyer wrote: »

There's issue because I've got deep wounds and assassination l5 and not doing much now
  • Grinbergs13Grinbergs13 Posts: 8
    Just played story quest repeatedly for last hour and again! The game just starts to do its own moves. This time it was Vision AoU. 6 times the same mistake - instead of blocking it does heavy hits. 6 times same wrong move with exactly the same character!
    This just keepa on happening. You make one move (usually blocking), but the hero makes up his own moves (usually sprinting forwards).
    You keep showing that you do server maintainance, but nothing improves, not even the loading time.
    Had Karnak go unstoppable on me in arena just minutes ago
  • rwhack wrote: »
    The game is not playable on android in AQ. Biggest 3 issues:
    1. Combos get interrupted. Game looks clipped as the heroes move. It looks sluggish and interrupts combos in process
    2. Special button does not consistently accurate but at least power doesn't drain.

More issues:
    1. Baiting specials when the game is lagging and looking clipped is way harder. I have no idea what the game thinks I'm doing but it's obvious it is registering something different than what I see
    3. I have assassin maxed and run 5 stars and somehow when a hero has no visible health left he can block and not die or even get hit and not die.

The second set I could handle if the first set of problems wasn't so bad.

I assume this affects android more. The game has no joy for me right now. The response from support and here is well, disappointing or non existent

I'm having the exact same symptoms...

I have also noticed issues with dashing... at times dashing forward or back will:
    Leave the champ just standing there
    Swing at nothing
    do a heavy attack
    shake like he's being electrocuted...

The biggest frustration is the lag/framedrop... When AI launches a special, and sometimes when they dash forward, the game lags like a mofo and by the time it responds to my commands I already took a combo in the face.

Im playing on a Sony Xperia z5 (android)
  • ProducteProducte Posts: 74
    I was searching a post like this before starting one.
    In iOS 11 I also get the following issues stated in the original post:

More issues:
  • RivahRivah Posts: 17
    Having the same issue with Assassin mastery myself.
    Also Colossus and UC are knocking enemies too far back on the last hit of the combos and are consistently missing the first hits of sp2
  • Sky_kittySky_kitty Posts: 245
    Champions can be unstoppable bc of mastery,unfazed i think. But assasin is broken for sure and that syms just won't die in AQ. make them playable,it should be enough only 1 of them to pass LOL.they are just starting to get crazy
    That explains it, I forgot about the unfazed mastery giving you an unstoppable buff, thanks.