**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Return of Gold Realms

We need the legit gold realms to come back on the hour on, 7 hour off schedule for at least 30 days. Ranking 5*s is depleting everyone’s gold insanely fast and arena grinding is not something busy players can rely on for gold. Please being them back ASAP.

Comments

• Options
    2nd_slingshot2nd_slingshot Posts: 233
    I did rank up of 5star hulk and starlord from rank2 to rank3. Went from 1.3mil gold to 289k. Gold really is a problem.
  • Options
    KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    These should be given out the first of every month like welfare checks. I don't see the argument against them.
  • Options
    AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    KhanMedina wrote: »
    These should be given out the first of every month like welfare checks. I don't see the argument against them.

Arenas?
  • Options
    KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Addyos wrote: »

Arenas?

Alternative isn't the same as an argument. This would give people who don't enjoy arena a way to get gold at the cost of their energy. Arena would still be an option for the rest of the month. What's the downside of more available gold?
  • Options
    AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Addyos wrote: »

Arenas?

Alternative isn't the same as an argument. This would give people who don't enjoy arena a way to get gold at the cost of their energy. Arena would still be an option for the rest of the month. What's the downside of more available gold?

The argument is arenas. That's the way to get gold in the game. If you don't like arenas, then tough. Gold realms are always welcome and will probably come back in December. Until then, get in the gear and do the arena grind for gold.
  • Options
    MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    Although likely, Gold isn't guaranteed from arena crystals, and a lot of folks need the battle chips for AQ. I basically stop opening any hero crystals until I get my gold above 1 mil since I know I won't be able to rank them. Of course, that also means I don't buy any crystal deals...
  • Options
    MarzGroove wrote: »
    Although likely, Gold isn't guaranteed from arena crystals, and a lot of folks need the battle chips for AQ. I basically stop opening any hero crystals until I get my gold above 1 mil since I know I won't be able to rank them. Of course, that also means I don't buy any crystal deals...

Running Map 6 all week limits the number of Battle Chips that can be used for crystals / attempts to gain gold from that source. Donations are a mofo. I may stop opening for a while as well, but I like placing high in SA too.