**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is Quake still broken?

Somebody crunch these numbers, feels like she isn't doing any more damage with her aftershock charges, but I'm not sure. Thanks

https://youtu.be/DaYdwEsMiMM

Comments

• Options
    GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    edited October 2017
    Says its physical damage but i highly doubt that juggs has that high physical resistance to lower it by almost half. Cause with 10charges you should be doing 4300 physical damage but there we only see 3 ticks of 740ish so 2220 damage, i higly doubt that juggs lowers it by that much especially with class disadvantage.
    But kabam says yes since they dont know how this works....
  • Options
    Apex1212Apex1212 Posts: 185
    She works great for me.
  • Options
    DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    I had several times where I couldn’t get her to use her heavy attack after her auto-evade. Game registered no input whatsoever. She stood there and then began running forward towards the enemy. I tried again and had to swipe back to reset before she’d respond.
    @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    GoatseGoatse Posts: 61
    @DukeZman I've had that same problem ever since I've started using her. Glad you brought it up.
  • Options
    AzeAze Posts: 11
    I didn't test it before, and it is hard to tell how much damage she deals since it seems to not be all at once, but rather over a few ticks. If it last 5 ticks (2.5s), then it seems about right to me. Certainly the damage increase with every level of aftershock for me. I tried a few duels and found with the following aftershock levels, the resulting damage per tick on screen:

2: 161
    5: 406
    8: 649
    13: 1054

If that damage gets dealt five times, over 2.5s, then 13 levels of aftershock does 5270 damage, which is about what I'd expect (431 * 13 = 5603). Possibly the 5* I was fighting has physical resistance or some other mastery effect reducing damage slightly. It was consistent that I was dealing 6-7% less damage than I'd expect, so that sounds like a difference due to diminishing returns, or my challenge rating of 100 versus 110.
  • Options
    DukeZman wrote: »
    I had several times where I couldn’t get her to use her heavy attack after her auto-evade. Game registered no input whatsoever. She stood there and then began running forward towards the enemy. I tried again and had to swipe back to reset before she’d respond.
    @Kabam Miike

I’m having this exact same issue now, even with the latest release.

• Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    She is definitely working better than before
  • Options
    Speeds80 wrote: »
    She is definitely working better than before

Yes, but the issue above still remains which leaves her wide open for attack.