**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Enemies adapting specials distance

StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
It's not a new thing but I don't see many players complaining about it so maybe it just bugs me, but when I evade a special or part of a special that I know is gonna get me out of that special's range it seems that if I evade a bit too soon the enemy is gonna increase his range just enough to be able to reach me.

Now we all know that kabam already reduced the range of dash back by like 50% a looong time ago, although it's still annoying, but why when I evade let's say Red Hulk's L1 I evade the first part and then immediately evade the 2nd part so basically I did 2 quick dash backs. The first part I evade but the 2nd part I'll get hit unless I time it right? I mean if 2 dash backs are enough to get me out of it's range why doesn't it?

Same with any champ's specials. Unless you are really far away if you evade dash back once too soon they will extend their special's range to reach you.
BTW it also happens with some heavy attacks especially the multi hit spin kick of the girls but other types too. The kick will shoot a bit forward if you dashed back too soon. What's up with that?

Now before you say learn how to evade or something like that my problem isn't evading my problem is the enemies extending the range so that I have to use the "dexterity" mastery type of evade instead of just the dash back getting me out of it's range.

There should be a very specific range for their specials and not have it auto adjust to your current position.

Is it really just me?