**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Possible Dr. Voodoo bug [Fix in Progress]

SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
edited January 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
It looks like Dr. Voodoo' s heal is counting as a debuff against Elektra. As you can see in the video, I can't stun her on parry, but once his heal expires I have no problem. If anybody else can test this please do.

Thanks.

https://youtu.be/yh6Z40vb_Nw
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    Checking to see if any mods saw this before it gets buried among the more serious issues.
  • Katy_CandyKaty_Candy Posts: 175
    I think Electra is bugged. Any champ with a buff has trouble parrying her.
    edited October 2017
    BigBob wrote: »
    I think Electra is bugged. Any champ with a buff has trouble parrying her.

Ah ok, thanks for the insight, sounds like Elektra is possibly counting buffs as debuffs toward her ability accuracy reduction.
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    It'd be nice to get an official response from a moderator on this.
    Went through 4 different champions, Hulk, Venom, Old Man Logan, and Scarlet Witch, didn't have any problems parrying and stunning Elektra with those champions while they had buffs active. Tried Dr. Voodoo again and still couldn't stun her on parry while his heal was active. Loas wouldn't start to appear until after the heal was gone too
    So you guys going to take this to the game team? Is it a know issue? Hello? Bueller? Bueller?
  • KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    edited January 2018
    I'm disappointed that it seems the bug wasn't fixed until they realized the hidden debuff was triggering willpower. Even if this isn't an instance where "they only fix bugs quickly if the bugs help the players," the optics are pretty terrible
    edited January 2018
    Kestrelle wrote: »
    I'm disappointed that it seems the bug wasn't fixed until they realized the hidden debuff was triggering willpower. Even if this isn't an instance where "they only fix bugs quickly if the bugs help the players," the optics are pretty terrible

Yeah it really isn't surprising the speed they fixed it when they figured out voodoo was healing more with willpower then intended
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey @Svain. I'm really sorry for the lack of comment on this post up until now. I appreciate you taking the time to let us know, and going out of your way to try and get visibility on the thread. The good news is this is being fixed. Thanks for your patience on this one.