**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Without a doubt, ...the drop rate is different for champions

Anyone disagree? Especially in 5* pulls. They are, imo, limiting the more desirable champions in favor of those no one wants. This isn't in response to a bad pull, just what I've seen. On a personal level though I have gotten 5* Spider Gwen, Khamala Khan and Jane Foster in consecutive pulls. I also have HBuster, duped IP and others that could make you cringe.

Just a thought I had while I'm sitting here bored

Comments

• Options
    KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    It's pretty random. I'm not a spender and have gotten great pulls. Hype, vodoo, even AA from the login. What helps for me is having really low expectations lol. Rt.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    They once argued that one of the main concede they had when nerfing Willpower, Double Edge and Liquid Courage was that Summoners shouldn’t feel demoralized when they pulled a 4* champ (under the old system, champs like BP, AntMan and IF were total jokes and cause to rage quit).

Regrettably, they didn’t extend this logic to champs available in the 5* crystal.

As for your primary point, I tend to see a lot of SG, LC, HB, IP, Groot, IF, Colossus, Red Mags and Red Cyke around. Maybe they stand out because pulling them is pretty discouraging...or maybe not. Unlike regulated gambling enterprises, there’s no requirement phone games undergo regular audits of rates and probabilities. Which means it’s all just speculation from Summoners who only have small pieces of the big picture.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Stevie_Stars1Stevie_Stars1 Posts: 253
    DrZola wrote: »
    As for your primary point, I tend to see a lot of SG, LC, HB, IP, Groot, IF, Colossus, Red Mags and Red Cyke around. Maybe they stand out because pulling them is pretty discouraging...or maybe not. Unlike regulated gambling enterprises, there’s no requirement phone games undergo regular audits of rates and probabilities. Which means it’s all just speculation from Summoners who only have small pieces of the big picture.

Dr. Zola

You nailed it with the line up of 5* pulls. Though, as you said, they are discouraging and may stick out I still see them way more often than anyone else. As most do I look at the alliance page a few times a day and see the same scumbags over and over again being pulled out of 5* crystals
  • Options
    TrumpootTrumpoot Posts: 185
    well, my 5* pulls are a very small sample size, and when u look at a small sample, you can't tell if it is representative or not.

My first 10 pulls of 5* champs were: SL, SM-Cosmic, CW, WS, BP, RHULK, STORM, Redneto, SM, Ronan (in no particular order).

My 11th pull was my first 5* dupe ... SL. so I guess I won the lottery.

• Options
    I bet more than half of those that have 4 or more 5* champs have either IP or Spider Gwen.. FML
  • Options
    TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    DrZola wrote: »
    They once argued that one of the main concede they had when nerfing Willpower, Double Edge and Liquid Courage was that Summoners shouldn’t feel demoralized when they pulled a 4* champ (under the old system, champs like BP, AntMan and IF were total jokes and cause to rage quit).

Regrettably, they didn’t extend this logic to champs available in the 5* crystal.

Dr. Zola

Exactly! With no way to verify by a 3rd party, we have to "trust" the company who makes money by selling you exclusive class 5* crystals and shard deals. Speculation will always exist.
  • Options
    Up.. because I'd like to hear what others think
  • Options
    No. The drop rates are not different. Every champion has the same chance to drop from a crystal, unless otherwise stated. We've been over this many times in the past, and don't have any more to add, because there is no more to say. It's completely random.
This discussion has been closed.