**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

UNSTOPPABLE HULK??!!!!?? EVEN ELEKTRA!!??

OK kabam, get your sh*t together...please...
i was fighting the arena today, against a 4 star rank 5 hulk using my 4 star rank 5 OG DD, and after hulk throw his level1, he became UNSTOPPABLE?????? Seriously !?!!?!?!?!?!? it happened days ago when i was fighting elektra, she throws her sp2 and then became UNSTOPPABLE. both last for like one second or two, BUT IT SCARES THE SH*T OUT OF ME!!!!!
please....fix this...
@Kabam Miike

Comments

• Options
    KhalDJ wrote: »
    It's the Unfazed mastery. They have x% chance to throw an Unstoppable after you evade.

and dexterity counts as evade ... ???
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    DD when dups auto evade. He thow. So it wash this ther tigger it. So No bug
  • Options
    MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Working as intended. ;)
  • Options
    ralmadaralmada Posts: 191
    Of course dexterity is an (manual) evade resource.
  • Options
    Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    Unfazed mastery. Give you 1 second unstoppable and boost you crit for next hit when opponent evades. Works against DD, Spidey and NC etc etc
  • Options
    Whatnot72056Whatnot72056 Posts: 87
    Lol. Someone actually has seen it work. It never activated for me so I put my points in deep wounds and assassination.
  • Options
    Cosmic_Ray13Cosmic_Ray13 Posts: 302
    i was fighting the arena today, against a 4 star rank 5 hulk using my 4 star rank 5 OG DD, and after hulk throw his level1, he became UNSTOPPABLE?????? Seriously !?!!?!?!?!?!? it happened days ago when i was fighting elektra, she throws her sp2 and then became UNSTOPPABLE. both last for like one second or two, BUT IT SCARES THE SH*T OUT OF ME!!!!!
    please....fix this...
    @Kabam Miike

The real question is why you took OG DD to rank 5 XD
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,364 ★★★★★
    Lol. Someone actually has seen it work. It never activated for me so I put my points in deep wounds and assassination.

Works for me all the time. Makes fighting some characters a lot less annoying. Especially in the webslinger challenge!

Granted, you can get a lot of damage by putting the same points into deep wounds, cruelty, etc. But 3 points in unfazed is enough for it to proceed regularly; and it suits my playing style. It might not suit everybody's.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,364 ★★★★★
    please....fix this...
    @Kabam Miike

By the way, Unfazed always made you Unstoppable, but an Unstoppable icon only appeared after the 15.0 update.

Before then, you became Unstoppable, but there was no buff or 'Unstoppable' icon that appeared; which means it was hard to tell when the ability proc'd if you didn't notice a Cruelty icon.

So that might be why you haven't seen this before. Or alternately, there just aren't many Summoners who put many points in it, so you haven't run into it before.
  • Options
    please....fix this...
    @Kabam Miike

The real question is why you took OG DD to rank 5 XD

Cause OG DD is not bad at all! his perfect block chance is crazily high, and he can evade ejectile special attacks. he is not a bad champ for starters and i pulled him a long time ago