**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What happened to Agent Venom's Bleed??? 65% chance, not anymore...

AGuyInPhoenixAGuyInPhoenix Posts: 2
edited October 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Seriously, after the update like 2 weeks ago that broke a bunch of stuff like specials canceling but still taking your energy and I had Gambit throwing cards through people in his specials, Agent Venom's bleed effect has dropped to about 15% chance since I have started recording the times I caused bleed vs the times I didn't... What happened?

Comments

• phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    edited October 2017
    n=1 but my R4 AV has bleed proc around 20% and has for a long time. When it hits look out but I generally don't expect to see it and generally save for Sp2 instead because Sp1 is very unreliable.
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    Unless you are fighting against him in the boss in the T4b 48h quest. Screw up and get tagged by an unblockable SP1, that bleed conveniently happens every single time.

But yes, I've noticed it is very unreliable.
  • Noticed it too last few days, y’all aren’t the only ones, 3 sp1 in one arena fight gave me only one bleed. While statistically possible, not probable...
  • This has been me following it for at least 20 fights, obviously not including any fight with someone who does not bleed. I have had multiple fights where I use SP1 3 or 4 times and had no bleed happen, and I have never had 2 bleeds in a single fight. He was one of my favorite Skill Champions but now he is kinda worthless since his bleed was his best feature.