**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Introducing your first Experience with 6-Star Champions: The Boss Rush Challenge! [UPDATED Oct 17]

1141516171820»

Comments

• SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    This event did nothing to show us what 6*’s will be like when we play them. They are all on huge buff nodes. It was an easy challenge for people with high level champions. For the rest of us, not so much.

I watched Dorky Diggity Dave’s live stream. He beat it easily. But he seemed to have experienced some of the bugs we have been reporting for a long time. The biggest issue seemed to be parries that should have triggered but didn’t. There was also a point where his special didn’t trigger despite tapping multiple times. If he is having trouble, imagine what the rest of us are going through.

I see a lot of trash talk from kids claiming to have beaten it easily with low level champions. It’s probably just trolling while hiding behind a keyboard.

The only thing this event really showed us is how OP and gimmicky Mephisto is. He is probably going to be showing up everywhere now. It’s going to get very old very fast.
  • WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    From the few clips I've watched of some youtube folks and their Boss rush challenge attempts using rank 3 or 4 five*'s and some 5/50 four*'s, whoever claims to have easily beaten ANY "difficult" content with unduped, 3*, 4* rank 3, no resources necessary, etc.... More power to you I say!

And also that you need to find a sponsor ASAP to get your own youtube channel syndicated which would easily outclass everyone out there now. ;-)

As far as 6*'s are concerned, I can't honestly say that I have any significant feedback to offer from the boss rush challenge other than possibly, "it was freakin hard, but probably would have been equally as hard if they were pumped up 5*'s". Also since the only champs I'm familiar with(in my roster) is CB(3* till just last week) and GR(3*) out of the 6 doesn't help much.

Would like to ask if anyone has an official explanation as to why we are still unable to max rank our 5*'s with all the hoopla over the soon coming 6* upgrades? And also the reason behind T5B catalyst being in our inventory for quite some time, and we're able to sell Alphas for T2's and any other lower catalyst for that matter, but not allowed to sell T4B's......
  • IkraxiIkraxi Posts: 1
    Hi since the urgent maintenance for 3 days ago, my quest boss rush just disapered from the game. I sent a bugg erreur to kabam but got no answer....
    Pls fix this i would like a chance to do it