**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Introducing your first Experience with 6-Star Champions: The Boss Rush Challenge! [UPDATED Oct 17]

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    hmm, you are saying that it will be similar to web-slinger challenge, but rewards are too cheap, cheaper than blade quest master mode

Similar to that style quest, but this one is only 6 fights. I feel like people are having a hard time wrapping their brains around this fact. It's six fights long.
  • MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314
    Oh yea hit us with the fun Mephisto, cuz there's nothing funnier than dying without getting hit..
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    I thought we were going to see resources to start ranking our 5* before 6* were shown. And removing the adrenaline buff just gives me concerns that it is a game breaker and your team doesn’t want to continue the outrage against 6*. It will be nice that we can see the death of four stars and get a crystal for a useless four star for being a part of it. That’s a nice touch!
  • MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314
    @IAmNotUrMom Your positivism is sickening..
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Saiyan wrote: »
    Acanthus wrote: »
    Kabam Doot wrote: »
    Crossbones
    Rating: 18135
    Buffs: Warning, 150% Attack Buff, 200% Health Buff, Critical Rate, Critical Damage

You sure about that one Kabam? Lul

Didn't catch that one. This is like making Joe Fixit take 200% more damage while poisoned. Those good old "Beta testers" again.

This is the 6* beta test
  • RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    So its just like this month's event quest on master difficulty, but its just one run through, tougher and with less rewards. Awesome.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    edited October 2017
    Why you have to be so childish? The content is just a small quest and a taste for feedback. Stop complaining!

Thanks kabam for giving us extra content. By the way, you should do a monthly contest like this. You can do this for people that complete master 100 percent. You can name it “Elite Quest” it is time us the skilled players get rewarded with an extra edge of difficulty for some extra rewards.

• TheMaskTheMask Posts: 104
    Kabam i on particular have nothing against the rewards..for 6 fights its good
    And kindof new stuffs, so kudos to you all
    But mephisto @ 28k ? You must be joking, from were will we find an iceman? It will take a lot of health potions , atleast keep its PI around greengoblin, he is too OP.
  • SkimbobborSkimbobbor Posts: 127
    Can we please make a challenge that people who arent extremely strong can beat and get rewards? i get you want to challenge top players but this is just demoralising for anyone without a team of really good 4 stars at like max level.
  • TheMaskTheMask Posts: 104
    edited October 2017
    Saiyan wrote: »
    I have one question for @Kabam Miike , do you guys plan on making any other champs Incinerate Immune? There are some obvious candidates like Ghost Rider, Dorm, Phoenix and you can expand Vulture's abilities to cover all forms of Incinerate. Thank you.

Ghost Rider and dorm seem like perfect candidates.

Yep he does, fire is his thing Lol and a mystic champ with incernate immune, that should make playing field even, even though i got one 4* @ rank 5, i think these fights wont be a problem, ... Mephisto on the other hand with his incernate is emptying ur stash of potions
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    How can we give any reasonable feedback on 6* champs when the ones we will be facing are all buffed up from whatever node?

Good question! These are the kinds of nodes you guys are used to seeing on 5-Star Champions that we already feature in more difficult content. So, while not a direct comparison against a Vanilla 5-Star Champion, this kind of content is already very common in game, and is quite comparable.

I think it would be interesting to have this quest split into two paths - 5* & 6* at similar ranks so we can better compare
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    TheMask wrote: »
    But mephisto @ 28k ? You must be joking, from were will we find an iceman? It will take a lot of health potions , atleast keep its PI around greengoblin, he is too OP.

From arena you will find an iceman. If you want a champ, that's the surest way to get one. If you don't have the roster to get a basic in the arena, you don't have the roster to do this quest.

Apache wrote: »
    are you guys ever happy?

Nope. They aren't. Everything is a slap in the face lol. I'm looking forward to the quest
  • Hmm, interesting. Rewards do look a little meh but up until now every quest has been easy imo, even tho y'all said it was "meant to test us"
    Maybe you're onto to a winner with this boss eh...
    Skimbobbor wrote: »
    Can we please make a challenge that people who arent extremely strong can beat and get rewards? i get you want to challenge top players but this is just demoralising for anyone without a team of really good 4 stars at like max level.

Stop complaining mate. The quest is what it is. Some players are weaker than others, guess what? Welcome to real life. I can do that challenge with 3 stars.
    Vdh2008 wrote: »
    TheMask wrote: »

From arena you will find an iceman. If you want a champ, that's the surest way to get one. If you don't have the roster to get a basic in the arena, you don't have the roster to do this quest.

Not everyone has time to put up 7 million in the arena even if they have the roster. I'll take my chances with 4/55 Magik
    Me too. Getting my 3 stars ready!
  • drunkyodadrunkyoda Posts: 5
    Make sure no bugs ruin this for us.
  • JabbawokkyJabbawokky Posts: 139
    Since champs like Scarlet, Wolverine, and Strange wont be a 5 or 6 star, remove their nerf to keep them relevant
  • DeathBringer77DeathBringer77 Posts: 159
    edited October 2017
    Rewards suck and extremely disappointed with 6* challenger ratings. So a 4/55 5* is now equal to a rank 1 6*. So essentially 5*'s are going to be useless now due to challenger rating when 6*'s come out. Think it's time to call it quits. No wants 6*'s. Thats not new content like you guys keep saying. I'm definitely not going to spend another dime on this game. Maybe I'll come back when 10*'s come out in 2 years. You guys should listen to the community. Worked so hard to get a great lineup of 4/55's. And it's all for nothing.
  • Vis123456789Vis123456789 Posts: 69
    Here is an suggestion u add adrenaline to both fighters making it more interesting. If we win give us a crystal that has 80 percent chance to get a 1-4 star, 19 percent to get a five star and 1 percent to get a six star ( in crystal form. Cant be used until u allow others to start getting six stars
    I was looking forward to this until I saw the rewards. Now I just really don't care. I'll give it a go, but it's definitely not worth spending resources to complete.

Kabam is right that we want challenging content, but we also want rewards to match and gameplay that doesn't screw us over while we're fighting. And if they can't manage to fix what's broken, it's even more important to raise the rewards--then it makes spending resources worth it.

But this? Hard pass.

Who needs to spend to beat this lmao?
  • Vis123456789Vis123456789 Posts: 69
    Suggestion to kabam maybe allow us to use soul boosts in this, definately against blades, morning star and mephisto