**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game constantly rebooting on leaving game

Very often I find that when I leave the game to answer a text message or just go to another app for a few seconds, and then go back to MCOC, the game restarts itself and I have to wait through the loading screens. Is this working as intended? Bug?

Not sure who else faces this issue. Again, this happens if I leave the app for a few moments.

Comments

• HuluhulaHuluhula Posts: 263
    It’s an issue with the new IOSupdate take your phone to your service provider and they will be able to help you
  • RentonXDRentonXD Posts: 132
    Huluhula wrote: »
    It’s an issue with the new IOSupdate take your phone to your service provider and they will be able to help you

the service provider, seriously?
    any proof?
  • CeresCPHCeresCPH Posts: 69
    The rebooting is so frustrating. This started to happen after upgrading to the new iOS. I believe there is something in Kabams code that needs to be updated so the game doesn’t shut down straight away when multitasking in iOS.
  • Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273
    @CeresCPH No not iOS problem happens on Android as well.
  • RinzlerRinzler Posts: 23
    CeresCPH wrote: »
    The rebooting is so frustrating. This started to happen after upgrading to the new iOS. I believe there is something in Kabams code that needs to be updated so the game doesn’t shut down straight away when multitasking in iOS.

Yeah mcoc doesn't show in IOS settings to allow background app refresh, so just stops when you leave screen.
  • KUROKURO Posts: 104
    Same. Really frustrated when I just couple of points far to getting the 4 star ice-man in arena.

I'm a IOS user too. Don't know if this problems was from ios or Kabam.
  • KUROKURO Posts: 104
    ctp1223 wrote: »
    Very often I find that when I leave the game to answer a text message or just go to another app for a few seconds, and then go back to MCOC, the game restarts itself and I have to wait through the loading screens. Is this working as intended? Bug?

Not sure who else faces this issue. Again, this happens if I leave the app for a few moments.

Just in my problems, the rebooting is always happens while I fighting in arena and taken a lot of time to logging in back like a couple of hours. I can't stand it, so I deleted the game and reinstalled it.
  • RentonXDRentonXD Posts: 132
    Rinzler wrote: »

Yeah mcoc doesn't show in IOS settings to allow background app refresh, so just stops when you leave screen.

Seems this is a solution that has to be handled by the app creator.
    edited October 2017
    RentonXD wrote: »

I’m not really sure how to get your proof but I can I tell that I I use the line app to communicate with my alliance and when switching between the line app and WhatsApp it was doing the same thing with those apps as it was with the game it’s an issue with the new IOS not the games coding. I took my phone to the Apple store and explained the issue I was having so the person I was speaking to made a call and they explained it was something with the new update and that they’re working on a fix but they haven’t exactly pin pointed the issue
    Huluhula wrote: »
    RentonXD wrote: »

I’m not really sure how to get your proof but I can I tell that I I use the line app to communicate with my alliance and when switching between the line app and WhatsApp it was doing the same thing with those apps as it was with the game it’s an issue with the new IOS not the games coding. I took my phone to the Apple store and explained the issue I was having so the person I was speaking to made a call and they explained it was something with the new update and that they’re working on a fix but they haven’t exactly pin pointed the issue

There are quite a few articles online that recommend factory resetting your phone and instead of backing it up from a previous restore point, setting it up as a completely new phone but that would erase a lot of important stuff I have saved on my phone and I’m not willing to do that. So I’ll just play and deal with the issue until it’s resolved
  • ctp1223ctp1223 Posts: 290
    @Kabam Miike any information you can provide on this?
  • RivahRivah Posts: 17
    I get it on android all the time myself lol was a lot worse with my old phone, now it's less frequent with my new phone but still happens