**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which 4* to take to rank 4?

xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
I already got a duped Dormammu rank 4 and 5* Magik rank 2. Should I take another Mystic to rank 4 or go with the other two classes which I haven't got a rank 4 yet?

Which 4* to take to rank 4? 21 votes

Quake
4%
Numan2_0 1 vote
Dr Voodoo
57%
FlazinatorNoob_2yrsYellsomeRealStealAnurag1606DRKK9Leepower12Anonymous346buttersHuluhulaDkutctghNerrupu 12 votes
Duped Guillotine Sig 20
33%
Spity68Cosmic_Ray13PeterStreitCurtleTurtleG0311AgentEdwardPicklechips 7 votes
Civil Warrior
4%
maxmello_ 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    AgentEdwardAgentEdward Posts: 65
    Duped Guillotine Sig 20
    If I am going to be honest you can’t go wrong upgrading any of those champions. Personally Guilly is the best option especially duped. And try not to let class determine which champion you rank up. If you have a really good champion in one class that you can rank up but you already have a ton ranked in that class or a not so good champion but you don’t have a lot ranked in that class always rank up the better champion. Eventually you will get a good champion for that class your struggling in or are weak in and then you rank them up. Just a little insight from my mistakes. I ranked sorry champions up and then when I got the good champions I couldn’t rank them up because I ranked the bad ones up but oh well. Hope this helps.
  • Options
    AgentEdwardAgentEdward Posts: 65
    Duped Guillotine Sig 20
    Also if you ever plan on doing realm of legends. It literally can not be done without guilly.
  • Options
    xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    Thanks for the feedback and info. Will keep in mind about Guilly but I'm still a long way from RoL. @AgentEdward