**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is your most duped champion?

Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
Out of your whole collection of champs, which 4* champ have you duped the most often? How about your most duped 5*? It may not be your highest sig champ either.

We all have duped our 1-3* champs countless times, that's an easy one (especially with the UC and Punisher given with loyalty/battle chips).

For me, I just duped my 4* Beast for the 3rd time and have a few others that I've duped twice each. I haven't duped a 5* (yet).

Comments

• Vis123456789Vis123456789 Posts: 69
    gullotine 4 star duped 3 time seventhough i have only duped 2 other characters
  • FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    My 4* Electro, BP, IF, Vision (AoU), RR...are all maxed at Sig Ability 99. I quite a few 3* maxed champs as well. But,
    I think most likely it is my 2* Cyclops (red). I have many maxed 2* as well...but he was the first. So he has been duped 100 times now at least.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    4* Magneto and electro about 8x each
  • MattyloMattylo Posts: 234
    I've duped 5* IP 4 times....(cries)

I have lots of max sig 4*
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    I've duped Loki 7 times. Vision aou, 5 times.
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Ultron. Pulled him 5 times in my first 11 4* crystals. So I maxed out his sig with sig stones and haven't pulled him since.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    MarzGroove wrote: »
    Ultron. Pulled him 5 times in my first 11 4* crystals. So I maxed out his sig with sig stones and haven't pulled him since.

I did that with my 3* Gamora during the Guardians event. Only duped her once since then
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    4* Iv’e Duped a lot 3 times

As for 5* I Duped Jane Foster once
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    4* Black Panther Civil War
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    4* Thor, duped 11x now.
    5* Antman, duped twice.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    4* Groot, black widow, star lord, scarlett witch all 3 times

5* 0
  • IronBlaze09IronBlaze09 Posts: 114
    4* storm. Got her in arena both times while I was in the beginner bracket then in August I duped her 3 times in 3 weeks
  • luke cage sig 40
  • BasicChampBasicChamp Posts: 97
    I max out my 4* Kamala. I think Warmachine will be next :(
  • B_mikeB_mike Posts: 35
    4* BP and Joe Fix it, i don't know anymore how many time they are dupe now, :s
  • NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    Groot
  • Dr_ARCHerDr_ARCHer Posts: 125
    edited October 2017
    Of my 100 4*, all but 11 of them are at Lvl 99.

Of my 55 5*, only Rogue is duped up to Lvl 200.
  • WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    edited October 2017
    My 4* roster consists of a humble total of 51 with only 23 of them being duped. I have a tie with AV and Colossus duped 4x each. Also close second with 3x each are Spidey G., and Storm. Six 5*'s non duped. My low numbers were explained in another thread about "Worse Mistake". LOL
  • ProducteProducte Posts: 74
    Thor 4*: 5 times in 4* crystals.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Pulled Rulk for the 3rd time, that was today and in a 4* roster of 36 and a total of 41 crystals, still don't have starlord. RNG y'all.

• Sky_kittySky_kitty Posts: 245
    Dd classic,magik and rogue,yellowjacket...got them more than 30 times together
  • JJGJJG Posts: 145
    Venom got him 4 times
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    100 sig 4* HB
    100 sig 4* SG (actually not as bad as people make out tbh)
    100 sig 4* She Hulk
    100 sig 4* Groot
    100 sig 4* Loki

I have no SL, SW, Dorm, Hyp, any spiderman, DV etc, but keep getting these ones!

My 5 stars? HB (Obvs) Groot, Loki (dupped!), WS (only decent one) and UC
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Abomination
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    edited October 2017
    4* magneto marvel now. Not one sig stone put into him and Ive received 5-6 max sig crystals from him alone
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    So interesting...everyone reaching into their top champs...my most duplicated champ is a 2 star colossus...99 plus dupes...along with 18 others of the 42 or so...so yeah my most duped champs ain't a 3 or a 4 or a 5...
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    And sorry that means I win! LOL! (For a change) cause that was 1 signature ability at a time...
  • Joe Fixit, ugh.
  • WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    Rap wrote: »
    So interesting...everyone reaching into their top champs...my most duplicated champ is a 2 star colossus...99 plus dupes...along with 18 others of the 42 or so...so yeah my most duped champs ain't a 3 or a 4 or a 5...

@Rap , the OP's opening statement asks, "Out of your whole collection of champs, which 4* champ have you duped the most often? How about your most duped 5*"?

Sorry to burst your bubble. Hehe